Official UTVUnderground 2012 WORCS RD2 Primm Pictures & Results !!UPDATED!!

speedracer

Feb 20, 2010
Staags - mittag and gonzales were in production 700. Gonzales has been running worcs for a few years now in class 3/ production 700.it shows it in haagsma's video. did you forget they passed you in the start?

staggs

Feb 20, 2011
Staags - mittag and gonzales were in production 700. Gonzales has been running worcs for a few years now in class 3/ production 700.it shows it in haagsma's video. did you forget they passed you in the start?
no I got a terrible start lol I now that I did see gonzales is in worcs700 I mistaken him for some one else,but I do show I passed him back , I'm going to review my go pro and two others this weekend I just want us all to have a fair race and stepped up to help the best I can to sort it out if we can. who knows maybe I got last lol.

poolguy311

Sep 19, 2011
Landscatter,CA
I was behind mittag , then John passed me before the checkedered flag. I had two flat tires as for everyone else I don't know where they were at.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

speedracer

Feb 20, 2010
staggs i think you did pass gonazales,if i remeber right i think i saw him broken on the side somewhere around the half way point.he usually kicks butt in the beginning then something always happens to him.

Apr 11, 2011
Santa Clarita
Can anyone explain this to me? I was looking at ryantorresphotography.com last night and saw who I think is Matt White, the guy listed as the winner of prod850 being passed by Luke Rogers in prod700, page 24 pic 5209 I spoke to Ryan who said thoses are race photos, not parade lap!!!

Am I missing something?

COGNITO

Cognito Motorsports - Official UTVUnderground Spon
Apr 30, 2009
Can anyone explain this to me? I was looking at ryantorresphotography.com last night and saw who I think is Matt White, the guy listed as the winner of prod850 being passed by Luke Rogers in prod700, page 24 pic 5209 I spoke to Ryan who said thoses are race photos, not parade lap!!!

Am I missing something?
They have pulled all of the points off of worcs website in class 2 and 3, so maybe they are reviewing the results.

Makin' Trax

Got Shocks? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 27, 2009

Am I missing something?
A Confession??????? LOL

staggs

Feb 20, 2011
so it seems the results are back up as I don't completly agree with them I am not going to worry about it see you guys in havasu

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000