XP1K out with the old - dash

TLAM

Oct 9, 2011
Need to give a shout to the great vendors and fabricators out there that make my life easier. Replaced the old dash to make room for what I want in the cock pit.

Alba, Glazzkraft, and PCI. What I can't show you yet is a purchase of new Modern Offroad doors to be ordered tomorrow (found here!).

I don't have any Alba products (yet), but he set me up with the dash. This dash fit was incredible. I know it still looks a bit blank on the passenger side, but i needed to button this up for a trip in a couple weeks. So, more to come on the layout. Hey Glazzkraft, where is the center console….?

Alba Nate gave me lots of info on the dash before I even ordered it. Thanks

PCI came through in a big way. I ordered an HDS8, thinking it would be just to the big side of perfect. WRONG, that thing was huge. They took it back and set me up with a proper fitting HDS5, and proceeded to help me through the radio package. Thanks

Hope to see UTVinc wiring tomorrow.

Attachments

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
looks clean. i like it. even looks like my right knee would clear that. which has been a problem in the past.

TLAM

Oct 9, 2011
What are you going to do with the lower piece of your stock dash? Looks good by the way, what does one of those dashes run?
Thanks - contact Nate at Alba about the dash. I don't have any plans for the take offs. It's in Vegas.

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
Looks good.. Only thing I that I keep looking at is that huge wall on the passenger side.. It just looks like you could show a movie there, looks like something is missing. Never the less it still looks way better than stock.

TLAM

Oct 9, 2011
I have plans to put all of vital gauges over there. I need to get some seat time in, so those will have to come later. I think Alba is working on some new gauges, so hope to line those up over there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000