worcs speedworld Saturday afternoon

AZCourt

AZ's Finest - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
Anyone going? I went out and registered today. They say the track is 7 miles. Mostly flat desert with a very small portion of the motocross and arena cross tracks. Gonna be a muddy mess for sure. Race around 4PM.

andyallday

Oct 20, 2009
I would have liked to run in this race but its a little late notice. I just found out about is a couple days ago. I live about a mile up the road from the track. The parking lot for the lucas short coarse track is under water right now. Its gonna look like a blackwater race out there. We will be spectating

OLET

Grabbin' Gears - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 9, 2009
Anyone going? I went out and registered today. They say the track is 7 miles. Mostly flat desert with a very small portion of the motocross and arena cross tracks. Gonna be a muddy mess for sure. Race around 4PM.
Ill be there!

AZCourt

Feb 11, 2009
Congrats to Todd Ouellette on the overall win. Dan beat him on the track but on corrected time Todd was the winner. Bronco Dan was first in the class 1, with justin second. Todd was first in class 2 and got the overall. I managed 2nd in class 3. I broke on the start, and had trouble the entire race keeping the engine going, but fortunatly for me everyone else in class 3 broke also. I think there must be something stuck in the main jet. I'll find out tomorrow.

Before...

after...

Last edited:

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
Thanks for the updates, Court! How many UTV's were out there? How was the course? What happened to Bobby - didn't see him mentioned? Congrats to everyone who placed out there today!!

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
I would say around 20 UTVs. Bobby jumped the double doube triple section on the arenacross track and on the triple he broke a Gear One up right. First lap.

AZCourt

Feb 11, 2009
Bobby was leading on the first lap when a gear one rear upright broke. He got tyr hole shot by far. Holz broke too. The track was short, and had some big mud holes, but not too bad. It was fun, would have been better if my engine was running right.

AZCourt

Feb 11, 2009
Best mod ever, power steering. You can drive one handed and pull tear offs anywhere.

side x side tv

Banned Por Vida
Aug 5, 2009
That benchmark motor must rip and video good job to every one have fun at the monster jam and still on the site:)

OLET

Grabbin' Gears - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 9, 2009
That benchmark motor must rip and video good job to every one have fun at the monster jam and still on the site:)
I dont have the motor yet from benchmark , hopefully this week though! the motor in my car is a 2x motor i gotta thank dave and shane over there i couldnt do it without them! Blue let me or chris know when your ready to do the $ exchange! And thanks for the info court , but i lost my power steering half way through , i gotta see what happenend???:D

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
I dont have the motor yet from benchmark , hopefully this week though! the motor in my car is a 2x motor i gotta thank dave and shane over there i couldnt do it without them! Blue let me or chris know when your ready to do the $ exchange! And thanks for the info court , but i lost my power steering half way through , i gotta see what happenend???:D

The way you and Dan were going it at, I decided to keep up with you guys early on. About two laps worth of that and I thought to myself, there is no way youre guys cars were gonna hold together. I kept pushing but backed off a bit and sure enough I cart wheeled just after the start. Rolled her back over and got 6 more laps in with only my lap harnesses attached. I should have completly harnessed back in but I didnt think there was 30 minutes left in the race!

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
Sounds like a great race, you guys!! That's a nice turnout!! Congrats again to everyone!!

AZCourt

Feb 11, 2009
I guess it wasnt Holz after all?? Tha RZR on the front row said Holz on it.

fyrfly6

Oct 25, 2009
Salt Lake
I would like to race the Primm, Havasu, and Mesq. races. What is the best way to get started in the worcs series? From what I understand from there rules my 686 rhino would put me in class 3. Are they currently separating the production/open classes. My frame is widened but I do not see any other info in the rules except for the production/open sub-catagories. What are the payouts for the UTV classes if any? Thanks for the info.

Scott

AZCourt

Feb 11, 2009
I dont think there is a payout. There was a discussion about production and what it ment. They seemed to settle on it has the stock engine cases and stock frame under there somewhere. I picked class 3 so i wouldnt have to go up against RZRs. With a 686 you should be good for any class there. $40 for membership (one time), $45 to race and $10 to rent a transponder. Not too bad. As far as seperating classes, they all run together, and the only non production class is class 1.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000