who wins V2R

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
That explains why Justin was "parading" around Pit 7 with nothing on but some really loose gym shorts that he could pull up like a dress. Was this why there was a brawl in the area? :eek:
Unfortunately there were a ton of cameras around too!

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
I had a beer once with Cognito.. we were in a strip clu..... never mind..

Anyway, I was with Cognito one time having an adult beverage at a local establishment and BigJim told me he hates all of you guys and has put a demand on Justin and Justin to ram the shit out of all of you or he was going to kick their asses.. in the pits... And I was like, why? why would ANY team want to fight each other in the pits? I mean, thats ludicrous.. teams fighting in the pits? really? Come on Jim, be a little more professional and drop the bounty already!

sheeesh..
Lmmfao!!! You know whats funny....is all the guys that we have been racing for the last 5 years move right over when they see you coming.... the guys that dont are probably the same dicks that want to drive 65 in the fast lane and not move over for you when you drive up behind the on the freeway. I'm gonna put a #warhammer on the front of my chevy

jaggedx

Jagged X - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Jan 14, 2010
www.jaggedx.com
I had a beer once with Cognito.. we were in a strip clu..... never mind..

Anyway, I was with Cognito one time having an adult beverage at a local establishment and BigJim told me he hates all of you guys and has put a demand on Justin and Justin to ram the shit out of all of you or he was going to kick their asses.. in the pits... And I was like, why? why would ANY team want to fight each other in the pits? I mean, thats ludicrous.. teams fighting in the pits? really? Come on Jim, be a little more professional and drop the bounty already!

sheeesh..
Joey, Joey, Joey! If only everyone just knew. LOL

MMM1912

Nov 26, 2014
Cody Nygren is a friend and is part of the LSR team, LSR team has been hit by the 1900 memes just like a bunch of other teams he is not the guy behind that instagram 1900 memes. LSR tried to track down who it might have been and found it was someone from NM, I am positive that there is a lot of people on instagram that follow the offroad scene that live in NM. It sucks when something like this happens and the drama starts because I like going to the races and seeing all the fellow competitors in the 1900 class, besides I feel we have so many other classes that have little to no respect for us! I know there will always be drama and I don't want to sound like a tree hugger and start singing camp fire songs but the Cody being the 1900 memes would be nice to drop that. There's my 2 penny's

Bret901

Team South 1922
Apr 4, 2013
Memphis TN
Get even.

Parker 250 14' our first desert race, new car blues will only do 10mph on the floor. Out of nowhere WHAM followed by the horn. It was Corey Sappington welcome to the class! After that the entire rest of the season LCB and Russell couldn't wait to repay the favor, if they even saw a glimpse of yellow ahead in the dust, they'd say there he is let's get em!!! We never got the chance to repay the favor but every yellowish UTV or anyone's number that was 190 something nearly got taken out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CodyNygren

#1916 Lone Star Racing
Apr 25, 2013
Farmington, NM
Cody Nygren is a friend and is part of the LSR team, LSR team has been hit by the 1900 memes just like a bunch of other teams he is not the guy behind that instagram 1900 memes. LSR tried to track down who it might have been and found it was someone from NM, I am positive that there is a lot of people on instagram that follow the offroad scene that live in NM. It sucks when something like this happens and the drama starts because I like going to the races and seeing all the fellow competitors in the 1900 class, besides I feel we have so many other classes that have little to no respect for us! I know there will always be drama and I don't want to sound like a tree hugger and start singing camp fire songs but the Cody being the 1900 memes would be nice to drop that. There's my 2 penny's
Thanks John!

COGNITO

Cognito Motorsports - Official UTVUnderground Spon
Apr 30, 2009
Kind of weird that when I posted this
uploadfromtaptalk1439927336480.png

You posted this
uploadfromtaptalk1439927354361.png

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

COGNITO

Apr 30, 2009
And ever since then there has been no more posts by 1900_memes

MMM1912

Nov 26, 2014
And ever since then there has been no more posts by 1900_memes

Why do you think it is Cody? The LSR team has been hit more than any other team, go over and look at the 1900 memes page and look. That page caused some grief for Dan, Cody and Dan are good friends so why would he do that think about it

CodyNygren

#1916 Lone Star Racing
Apr 25, 2013
Farmington, NM
Kind of weird that when I posted this
View attachment 11903

You posted this
View attachment 11904

I posted the ????? towards you because it was mentioned to me and the LSR team that you all (Cognito Group) thought I was behind the 1900 memes that's why you guys had it out for me. So that's why I was ????? it not cause i was me behind it. I wish whoever is behind it would post more, that shit was funny.

When LSR called me out on it, cause a post was made somewhere in new mexico, I proved to them it wasn't me as the place it was posted from was 6hrs south of where I live and at the time I was here at home. John posted what he did cause all of this had already been brought to us and discussed a longtime ago.

Sooo once again sorry its not me as much as you wana dream it up.

COGNITO

Apr 30, 2009
We were having fun trying to figure out who it was. We accused Sheakley of it and still do, jokingly as he says it isn't him either. We think the memes are funny as well. If you think we have it it for you because of the memes page, you are wrong, in fact we have it out for no one, we like racing you all. Pretty funny

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Home sick channel surfing. I had no idea this thread turned awesome.

For the record I do not do the 1900 meme page. I do sometimes DM that page funny photos. Sometimes they get used.

"Hit them once, and if they don't move, take em' for a ride!"

Robby Gordon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Can't be too hard to figure out. Not many people live or work in Bagdad and obviously they work at the mine. It's clearly someone connected to LSR and or Sims and Carver.

Heybeerman

Mar 3, 2011
Morristown, AZ
Why do you think it is Cody? The LSR team has been hit more than any other team, go over and look at the 1900 memes page and look. That page caused some grief for Dan, Cody and Dan are good friends so why would he do that think about it
Some of my best, personal attacks have come at the expense of "Good Friends"

That's why I laugh so hard at my own jokes!!!!!!!!

Reactions: JoeyD23

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000