All UTV's WHERE DO YOU RIDE??? WHAT DO YOU RIDE???

TELL US ABOUT YOUR RIDE!!!!

BERTS UTV WANTS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE SXS FANS OUT THERE! LET US KNOW A LITTLE BIT MORE ABOUT YOU - ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS!!!!:D

1. WHAT BRAND SXS DO YOU OWN?

2. WHAT CUSTOMIZATION HAVE YOU DONE TO YOUR SXS?

3. WHERE DO YOU RIDE THE MOST?

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEMORY IN A SXS?

dev's rzr

Jan 7, 2011
glandora ca
XP 1000

SAND TIRES

GLAMIS

SUMMER TIMES RIDES IN GLAMIS ( THE REAL SEASON STARTS )

Reactions: 1 person

Craig

Oct 7, 2010
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Hey Art,

Me and a guy named Tom Scott from Fab/AFV Industries (you may or not remember) bought ours from you when you worked up North in Pamona, he bought a Ranger and i bought a new 2007 Rhino, it now has a little over 12,000 miles on it and lives in Colorado were we take on some very cool trails. Want to make me a deal on a new ride?

2007 660 Rhino.
692 big bore kit
Web Cam stage two
Clutch kit
ITP wheels and Big Horns.
And a bunch of other Crap.

Best memories: Riding out there with all my buds.

Later
Craig.

VBosch02

Dec 3, 2010
Bellflower, Ca
1. WHAT BRAND SXS DO YOU OWN? - 2011 RZR s

2. WHAT CUSTOMIZATION HAVE YOU DONE TO YOUR SXS? - Race cage, twisted stitch seats, AFCO Silver series shocks by Makin Trax Suspension, EPI Clutch kit, DWT diablo bead locks rims, Relocated radiator.

3. WHERE DO YOU RIDE THE MOST? Glamis

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEMORY IN A SXS? - Maybe not my favorite but most memorable. New years 2012 I rolled the car going flat out on a left handed sweeper. Clipped a pucker push on the driver side, bicycled on the passenger side for about 20 yards, then hit another pucker push witch flipped the car impacting first on the driver side top of A piller, a full front flip and 3 cartwheels later I was on the driver laying driver side down about a 2 feet of the ground in a huge bush. I tell people if it was not for custom cage and 5 points I would not have walked away.

BrianAshby1

SilverBulletXP4 Sucka!
Feb 22, 2009
Menifee, CA
TELL US ABOUT YOUR RIDE!!!!

BERTS UTV WANTS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE SXS FANS OUT THERE! LET US KNOW A LITTLE BIT MORE ABOUT YOU - ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS!!!!:D

1. Polaris RZR XP4 900, bought from Berts

2. SDR fast back cage dual lighted whips, SDR prerunner style front bumper, PRP seats with custom Coors Light mountain logos embroidered, PRP harnesses, OMF three peice wheels all four corners, STU sand blasters with matching OMF wheels, DFR steering wheel with quick release, 40inch dual row LED light bar.

3. Glamis

4. 6 Years ago in my first UTV (Rhino), I proposed to my wife in Glamis :cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000