Polaris Wheel hubs

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
we are using a billet aftermarket hub on the race car..... I'll fill you in this weekend. Don't know if they are the best, but as far as I know, we cracked stock hubs in about 150 miles of racing, these have gone 500 miles + without any issues...

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
fireball racing.... we have them on our 800S, i could be wrong, but I think the hubs are all the same cause the owner of the car was looking for XP hubs too???

speedyangie

The Need, The Need For SPEED.......UTVUndergroun d
Jul 31, 2011
Cali
Fireball makes an awesome billet hub!

Most billet hubs are practically indestructible. The stock ones, especially on a RZR or an S are cruddy and we shouldn't have been racing on them anyway. The XP hubs, however are stronger, although...if you're racing or running larger (heavier) rims/tires, I would highly recommend aftermarket billet hubs. :)

Here's a picture of mine! And, their number is right on the hub! Tell them your buddy "SpeedyAngie" sent ya. ;)

View attachment 10674

Attachments

crazywatson

#13 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
I'm not aware of anyone making billet hubs for a xp and I know the 800 hubs won't fit in a xp bearing. At least mine wouldn't.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

slowpokejay

Mechanic Extraordinaire
Feb 12, 2013
The Valley
www.jsracing.us
Ok who has the best hub on the market ? I'm looking for billet front and rear.
What car it's for your xp or your RZR 4 if is your xp they don't make one yet ,I think may be I'm wrong
The front hub on the xp are good they are steel not cheap aluminum the only parts that go bad is the bearing carrier for the fronts .now for the rear I don't know
Now for RZR 4 they have a lot of them on the market ,a got a good deal on my fire ball racing hub set like Garrett & Angie said we put more that 500 mile in it with no problems if you want a set let me know I'll get one for you RZR 4

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000