Video: Barnwell Mountain Recreation Area

groundforce

Oct 10, 2011
Lavon, TX
www.youtube.com
My 1st video attempt with our SxS. I'm gonna start filming and editing all our trips. And we're hoping to not hit the same place twice for a while. There are too many places relatively close to home we've never been riding due to not allowing Dune Buggys.

This is our 1st trip to Barnwell Mountain Recreation Area in Gilmer, TX. All filmed with the Flip Ultra HD.

Last edited:

SXS Machine

Importer, wholesaler,
Nice tracks, too bad bout the roll man but don't know many that haven't, I think if you haven't your not trying hard enough on Std RZR/XP widths.

Hope nobody got sore. Keep on filming with your permission I'll post em up on my SXS site in Australia if all's good? People want to see adventure.

Cheers Steve

Gavin

groundforce

Oct 10, 2011
Lavon, TX
www.youtube.com
That's how I look at things as well. If you are not pushing your limits how do you learn what they are. Lesson learned that day. Look for protruding boulders before doing donuts not all rocks on th surface are just loose rocks.

Feel free to share the adventure to your guys in Australia. That must be a dream place to ride. Share the link I'll check it out as well. Would love to see some footage in the places y'all ride.

Steven

Last edited:

SXS Machine

Importer, wholesaler,
That's how I look at things as well. If you are not pushing your limits how do you learn what they are. Lesson learned that day. Look for protruding boulders before doing donuts not all rocks on th surface are just loose rocks.

Feel free to share the adventure to your guys in Australia. That must be a dream place to ride. Share the link I'll check it out as well. Would love to see some footage in the places y'all ride.

Steven
Terrible actually because only 2 States have laws for Recreational riding of ATV's of any kind so we had no legacy of recreational units people had built up into racing machines so the scene here only started with the RZR;s and only conti8nues to grow through the development of other race machines.

But there is some footage of events around you tube or on my own site as per below or Facebook or just search you tube, They are there somewhere but I definitely intend keeping the board as up to date as I can with Australian activities. :D

My roll was very similar except single driver so no counter weight, me on the outsidee and lost the photographer in the dust and just had to get off it coz It was getting loose and then it stuck and up and over. Doughnuts, key word for new players "Don't" lol ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000