VandenBosch racing report. Dirt Series round 2

VBosch02

Dec 3, 2010
Bellflower, Ca
Well we're back from The 2nd round of The Dirt Series at Perris and the weekend went well. I got up early Saturday morning and left for Perris to run some laps of practice. The Track was awesome with some tight turns, long straight a ways and some nice sweeping turns. Felt good about practice and couldn't wait for Sundays races.

Sunday Rick from G4products and My dad (Ron) came to the track as support and pit crew. We pulled the car out for the morning practice session and found that the car was bucking pretty hard going through the long roller section. I gave a call to Steve from Makin Trax suspension to ask for some advice on setting up my Makin Trax silver series shocks. He told me he'd be over in a minute to help out. He got to our pit and got shocks dialed for the race. We checked the fluids and cleaned the car off so she was pretty for moto 1.

Moto 1 - Got lined up on the starting line at the very outside. Going into turn one I decided to let the pack go by and dive to the inside of the first hairpin left. Coming out of the corner I was sitting about 4th place. From there I did some beating and banging and got tossed from the track after getting side swiped coming out of a tight right hand turn. After getting back on the track I was sitting in about 7th. As the race progressed I passed 3 cars to finish 4th in the first moto.

Moto 2 - I decided to get lined up a little farther to the inside. Coming out of the first turn I was siting 3rd place. Going into the second turn I dove to the inside did some rubbing and came out in 2nd place. From there I pulled away from 3rd place the rest of the way to finish 2nd in Moto 2.

Vanden Bosch racing came away with it's first podium finish getting a 2nd place.

I want to say a big thank you to all of my sponsors.

-Makin Trax Suspension

-ServiceMaster Bellflower Ca

-G4products

-Ironwood RV storage in Cerritos.

Thank you for your support!
[/IMG]

Makin' Trax

Got Shocks? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 27, 2009
Well we're back from The 2nd round of The Dirt Series at Perris and the weekend went well. I got up early Saturday morning and left for Perris to run some laps of practice. The Track was awesome with some tight turns, long straight a ways and some nice sweeping turns. Felt good about practice and couldn't wait for Sundays races.

Sunday Rick from G4products and My dad (Ron) came to the track as support and pit crew. We pulled the car out for the morning practice session and found that the car was bucking pretty hard going through the long roller section. I gave a call to Steve from Makin Trax suspension to ask for some advice on setting up my Makin Trax silver series shocks. He told me he'd be over in a minute to help out. He got to our pit and got shocks dialed for the race. We checked the fluids and cleaned the car off so she was pretty for moto 1.

Moto 1 - Got lined up on the starting line at the very outside. Going into turn one I decided to let the pack go by and dive to the inside of the first hairpin left. Coming out of the corner I was sitting about 4th place. From there I did some beating and banging and got tossed from the track after getting side swiped coming out of a tight right hand turn. After getting back on the track I was sitting in about 7th. As the race progressed I passed 3 cars to finish 4th in the first moto.

Moto 2 - I decided to get lined up a little farther to the inside. Coming out of the first turn I was siting 3rd place. Going into the second turn I dove to the inside did some rubbing and came out in 2nd place. From there I pulled away from 3rd place the rest of the way to finish 2nd in Moto 2.

Vanden Bosch racing came away with it's first podium finish getting a 2nd place.

I want to say a big thank you to all of my sponsors.

-Makin Trax Suspension

-ServiceMaster Bellflower Ca

-G4products

-Ironwood RV storage in Cerritos.

Thank you for your support!
[/IMG]
Another podium for AFCO Silver Series Shocks from Makin' Trax! AWESOME!!!!!

Your welcome Ryan. Glad I could help. Thanks to your Wife and new baby for letting you slip away for the day and represent us!

Kilgore23

Dec 12, 2012
Hey Ryan, I was planing on meeting up with you on Sunday but after a long Saturday at the Lucas races I had forgot all about it until well after your race. I'll have to catch up with you at the next one. But good job on second place, the guy out front was moving pretty good, I didn't clock his times but pretty sure he would have been running up front in the XP class.

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
Ryan, great job out there this weekend, look like you and your utv were working good together, Steve was very pleased with how your shocks were working. keep up the good work !

VBosch02

Dec 3, 2010
Bellflower, Ca
Hey Ryan, I was planing on meeting up with you on Sunday but after a long Saturday at the Lucas races I had forgot all about it until well after your race. I'll have to catch up with you at the next one. But good job on second place, the guy out front was moving pretty good, I didn't clock his times but pretty sure he would have been running up front in the XP class.
Hey Brandon, I saw your car on the trailer as I was leaving the track. ( Pretty sure it was your car). Yeah we'll have to catch up at the next race. Nolan's car is fast!

VBosch02

Dec 3, 2010
Bellflower, Ca
Ryan, great job out there this weekend, look like you and your utv were working good together, Steve was very pleased with how your shocks were working. keep up the good work !
Thanks Steven! Yeah I'm very happy with how my car is working right now. Steve knows what he's doing with shocks! Could use a little pick me up in the motor department but all in all I'm happy with it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000