UTVUnderground Uodates * Rally On The Rocks Moab, UT *

66cummins

moab junkie
Dec 4, 2009
Kyle, thanks to you and Michelle for putting on a hell of an event. Very well organized, lots of things to do and as Joey said, one of the top off-road events of the year.
I already am planning on attending next year and have posted pics of this year's event over on the Arctic Cat forums, see if we can't stir up more interest for next year.
The Friday night dinner was great, Joey, you missed some of the best italian food I've seen in a long time. And Chad Booth's talk on the current land grabs caught everyone's attention.
Again, thanks for an awesome event, I highly recommend it to anyone. See you next year....
Thanks Darryl! It was great meeting and working with you. I think Chad did a great job letting folks know about the land use issues in Utah. We are going to try and get out there to SLC for the capital ride.... :D

Team Green

Reid Nordin - UTVUnderground Approved
Jun 30, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.WalkerEvansEnt.com
Awesome pics! You guys were pure entertainment and I can't wait to wheel with you guys again.

I didn't know someone got one of me at the crack.

Can I give the Wagonburners fab a suggestion? Build and sell some of those cool roof racks. I want one!

WagonBurner#82

StillYourSoulPhotography
Feb 27, 2009
Southern Cali
Rusty 5150-----The specs on my car...Uhm well, it has a roll cage, cause the one that came on my car was totally gay, so I got a new one and painted it blue, and white, I also have some net's to keep my feet in the car at all times, and I have these crazy big seat belts to keep me from falling out, and I have these huge tires that make it a little hard for me to steer. Oh yeah and I have this super bright light bar that is totally bright, you should get one of those. ;)

:D Hahaha Just messing with you Rusty!
For real this time, the Specs.
*It has a 4130 Chrome Moly Cage .095 & 120 wall.
*We cut 14" out of the stock hight in the cage.
*It has 29" supper swamper SX tires on 15" Wheel.
*The front bumper is .095 Chrome Moly, frame mounted, not radiator mounted so we can bash! :eek:
*A 32" Vision X L.E.D light bar.
*PRP 5 point harness front and rear seat belts.
*PRP nets
*Were in the process of putting a package together for anyone who is interested, price will depend on options, +Roof rack, opening doors, aluminum work, powder coat, and so on.......And were always open for more suggestions :)

Last edited:

WagonBurner#82

StillYourSoulPhotography
Feb 27, 2009
Southern Cali
Thank you, we had an awesome time with you guy's also, we wish we would have known you guy's were doing metal masher, looking at Joey's pictures we totally missed out! For the roof rack, everything we build is custom, we just need specs on roof size, and mounting points. It's your option on d.o.m or chrome moly. We prefer to use chrome moly, and we need to know how you want to mount it we can go clamps or tabs can be welded.

Team Green

Reid Nordin - UTVUnderground Approved
Jun 30, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.WalkerEvansEnt.com
Thanks Tammie!

Metal Masher was a total blast. First we did some speed wheeling, then some hard rock climb challenges, then some more speed wheeling until we got to the Widowmaker. Your car would have been a good test as the wheel base could have been a big advantage on the straight up climb of about 12 feet.

I'll send you a PM for contact info so I get get a rack in the works.

WagonBurner#82

StillYourSoulPhotography
Feb 27, 2009
Southern Cali
Heck yeah, I so wanted to do it this last time, but showing up to the line up, they all looked at me, seen I was a girl in a school bus, and you could see people, just go, "Oh Man, she's gonna drag us down". So they said they were full, and kids aren't aloud. Next time I'm just going to bash them and see what they think :D

66cummins

moab junkie
Dec 4, 2009
Heck yeah, I so wanted to do it this last time, but showing up to the line up, they all looked at me, seen I was a girl in a school bus, and you could see people, just go, "Oh Man, she's gonna drag us down". So they said they were full, and kids aren't aloud. Next time I'm just going to bash them and see what they think :D
sign up early, we capped it at 13 and I told them no exceptions. Looks like you can hold your own :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000