UTVUG Slash Team!

MAGNUM OFFROAD

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor & Founder
Picked up an Axial Scorpian today, ended up buying the kit so I could get all of the green aluminum links. Got the aluminum driveshaft upgrade as well. Will post pics after I get her all built out and electronics installed. Thanks for the advice King, I'm pumped!!!

Trooper522

OW NINJA - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 27, 2009
San Diego
I just picked up two slashes one for me and my boy. These things are virtually indestructable and fast. Might have to head down to fiesta next time you guys go.

kingck5

Bad Habits - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
pomona cali
Picked up an Axial Scorpian today, ended up buying the kit so I could get all of the green aluminum links. Got the aluminum driveshaft upgrade as well. Will post pics after I get her all built out and electronics installed. Thanks for the advice King, I'm pumped!!!
tight cant wait to see it build bro you will not regret it im going out to borrego springs this weekend ill get pics of mine crawling:D

BlackRhinoPerformance

BRP Site Sponsor - UTVUnderground Approved
I just picked up two slashes one for me and my boy. These things are virtually indestructable and fast. Might have to head down to fiesta next time you guys go.
We are going down to Fiesta this Sunday the 24th from morning to ?? People are bringing EZ UP's, tables, chairs and coolers. There will be a bonfire later in the evening. PM me if you want more details. Mostly Traxxas Slash's running out there.

c&c rhino

UTVUnderground SXS Tech - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 18, 2009
lake elsinore, ca
traxxas.com/torcrc if you sign up online its $55 for friday-saturday gate tickets and covers your first class to race your slash or slayer. practice friday and race is saturday for rc's. not a bad deal.

c&c rhino

Jan 18, 2009
lake elsinore, ca
if you already have tickets or passes its $25 to race. honestly joey just dont overdrive, be consistent and you will be surprised.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
I want to race. I dont have a Traxxas approved body. I dont have stock shocks. I cant practice on Friday......

c&c rhino

Jan 18, 2009
lake elsinore, ca
at the indoor places most guys only change the battery that run mod. and im probably painting a body for this weekend so if i do you can run my stocker.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000