UTV Wolfpack Parts Line!

Joes5091
Thank you for trying to call that out joes5091. But
We are here to help other racers in the UTV industry. We have been racing for years and we offer support parts and help to anybody that needs it. If you got anything else negative to say please keep it to yourself. We are here to help everybody even yourself if needed. So please let us know if you have questions on race gear,parts,equipment or just support.
Thank you.
Utvwolfpack

marktorres

Apr 13, 2014
The parts look great, I see some Radius Rods and A-Arms in my future. I'm trying to find the right balance, maybe you can offer some suggestions.

Right now the Factory A-Arms are a weak link but they are a cheap weak link. My fear with running your arms are that my frame tabs would now be the weak link.

What do you think, have you guys had any issues? I race OSCN and TQRA so it is a combination of Short Course and MX; my car takes a beating!

Thanks

kennyo15

Paramount Motorsports / Black Rhino - UTVUndergrou
Aug 19, 2009
Alpine, CA
You post like a spammer. So Im sorry if I thought so my mistake. Again Im sorry.
Hey joes5091, The Merrel's have helped many racers, and even their competitors to get back on the track when needed. They have also done a lot to help promote UTV racing in the Lucas Regional series as well as many other series. Maybe because Wolfpack has been know more as a race team and is not listed as a supporting vendor on the Underground it appeared to be spam to you.

The parts look great, I see some Radius Rods and A-Arms in my future. I'm trying to find the right balance, maybe you can offer some suggestions.

Right now the Factory A-Arms are a weak link but they are a cheap weak link. My fear with running your arms are that my frame tabs would now be the weak link.

What do you think, have you guys had any issues? I race OSCN and TQRA so it is a combination of Short Course and MX; my car takes a beating!

Thanks
yes please shoot us an email if you race we give racing discounts. Also if you race I suggest the Chromoly radius rods and not the aluminum ones. the aluminum ones are plenty strong but the do flex a little in a hard run application. All the aluminum ones do that everybody makes. The Chromoly ones are stronger and dont flex.
The A-Arms have been working great we run them in our short course racing and desert cars with no issues we replace the stock balljoint set up with our heim and balljoint stud thats about 8 times stronger. The Arms are stock length. As far as weakening the frame? thats a great point anytime you make a part stronger you are gonna make something weaker in the process. you can add some small gussets for strength around the A-arm area. But as of right now we dont run any gussets on our cars and they hold up great.

You post like a spammer. So Im sorry if I thought so my mistake. Again Im sorry.
No big deal. I have a new employee that helps with our social media and he posted on the forums a bunch of times not knowing. Sorry for that. But anyways if you guys ever need help at the track or help with parts we are here. We always strive on making sure that everybody makes it to the track and has fun. If you are ever racing at the lucas oil events please come by and meet us if you need an extra hand please come over and see if one of our guys is available. We helped start the Lucas Oil class and our team wants to make sure everybody comes out has a good time with this affordable form of racing.

joes5091

Jan 20, 2010
No big deal. I have a new employee that helps with our social media and he posted on the forums a bunch of times not knowing. Sorry for that. But anyways if you guys ever need help at the track or help with parts we are here. We always strive on making sure that everybody makes it to the track and has fun. If you are ever racing at the lucas oil events please come by and meet us if you need an extra hand please come over and see if one of our guys is available. We helped start the Lucas Oil class and our team wants to make sure everybody comes out has a good time with this affordable form of racing.
That is nice of you,The things you do.

marktorres

Apr 13, 2014
yes please shoot us an email if you race we give racing discounts. Also if you race I suggest the Chromoly radius rods and not the aluminum ones. the aluminum ones are plenty strong but the do flex a little in a hard run application. All the aluminum ones do that everybody makes. The Chromoly ones are stronger and dont flex.
The A-Arms have been working great we run them in our short course racing and desert cars with no issues we replace the stock balljoint set up with our heim and balljoint stud thats about 8 times stronger. The Arms are stock length. As far as weakening the frame? thats a great point anytime you make a part stronger you are gonna make something weaker in the process. you can add some small gussets for strength around the A-arm area. But as of right now we dont run any gussets on our cars and they hold up great.
Thanks for the reply! I will email you guys when I'm ready to purchase.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000