UTV Class Info for SCORE/HDRA

Dec 20, 2011
Hello all UTV racers if you don't already know, my name is Cory Sappington and I am your UTV class rep and tech inspector for SCORE/HDRA. I am available 24/7 to answer questions about UTV rules, builds, chassie tags, where to stay in mexico, what you need to race Baja, ect........ I have been racing Baja since the 70s and UTVs for 7 years.
The current HDRA UTV Pro Stock rules will apply to SCORE. There will also be a UTV Sportsman Unlimited class in both SCORE and HDRA. So the format will be UTV Pro Stock class (current HDRA rules apply) and the UTV Sportsman Unlimited class, this class will be for UTVs with engine swaps (1000cc and under) and any other UTVs that dont comply with the UTV Pro Stock class rules. Numbers will be UTV Pro Stock class 1900 to 1949. UTV Sportsman Unlimited class 1950 to 1999. UTVs that currently have SCORE tags will not need to be retagged to continue racing SCORE. UTV with HDRA tags will need to be inspected and tagged with a SCORE tag to race SCORE. Chassie inspection and tagging cost $250 this is a one time fee. I am doing the inspections and tagging for Arizona, Jake is taking care of Califorina and Art is taking care of Nevada. The tagging process has not yet started but we should be ready in a week. The rules for UTV Pro Stock and UTV Sportsman Unlimited will be posted on the SCORE, HDRA, and UTVRA web site next week. If you have questions about the rules that can't wait till they are posted feel free to contact me. I am excited to be apart of the SCORE/HDRA team and look foward to building the UTV class. My contact info is [email protected] or 602-769-6164 I am still working with the other series that I have been with for 7 years. I belive having me on on board with SCORE/HDRA will make it easy for UTV racers to get involved in this great class. You will be able to contact one person and get all your questions to go UTV desert racing. More info to come as I get it. Thank you to Roger and Jake for this opportunity.

Ignore Amos

Jan 14, 2011
Tucson, AZ
Good to hear Cory... your commitment, knowledge and professionalism will aid us UTV racers that compete in all of the desert racing series!

Can you post the URL for the UTVRA website?

Cheers!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000