Unofficial Mint 400 Results and Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

NIKAL

May 13, 2012
Being that this was a UTV Underground release and not paid Polaris written release I think UTV Underground needs to show they are Impartial when they do a write up and state the brand of the winning UTV.

This Unofficial Results write up makes you think UTV Underground is not impartial and is favoring one manufacture over another. In the article it was clearly stated that the 2nd & 3rd place teams were in Polaris RZR XP1000's. Not once was it mentioned the Winning vehicle was a Can Am.

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
You would think there would be a nice Media Blast for the S3 Boys but nothing (crickets). I guess the videos that Polaris makes will be full of editing to cut around who Won. LOL.
I cant wait to see the 2nd video out now from CAN AM S3 Visions of Victory. They are making a nice quality video so this should be good..
Nothing better than a Can Am 1st place podium at the Toughest Offroad Race in America and it was a Polaris sponsored event. I guess Im still Can Am Biased. LMAO. 60+ Polaris vs what 5 Can Am cars.

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
You would think there would be a nice Media Blast for the S3 Boys but nothing (crickets). I guess the videos that Polaris makes will be full of editing to cut around who Won. LOL.
I cant wait to see the 2nd video out now from CAN AM S3 Visions of Victory. They are making a nice quality video so this should be good..
Nothing better than a Can Am 1st place podium at the Toughest Offroad Race in America and it was a Polaris sponsored event. I guess Im still Can Am Biased. LMAO. 60+ Polaris vs what 5 Can Am cars.
Perhaps you have to give them time to write the story.

Reactions: JoeyD23

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
Perhaps you have to give them time to write the story.
Perhaps they took the effort to down play it Unofficially lol.
Not much needed to acknowledge the Can Am Victory at the Mint 400. real simple on liner is all that's needed to start.

Markflexes

Tear It Up 2011 RZR XP
Feb 28, 2012
Peoria, AZ
Funny stuff. Give UTVUG and Mad Media a chance. They are so biased they posted the S3 Visions of Victory video on their website.

Congrats to S3 and all the racers and top runners. It was an awesome race to track. SCORE could learn something from Mad Media and Race Dezert.

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
Perhaps they took the effort to down play it Unofficially lol.
Not much needed to acknowledge the Can Am Victory at the Mint 400. real simple on liner is all that's needed to start.

the homepage has a picture of the winning car jumping across the finish line? Lol! Or and has a video of their story from the UTV Championship.

It does take time to write an article and edit. You Can Am guys sure are impatient! Lmao!

How come the Maverick forum does not have a big congrats? An article? Lol!

Without this website we would not have much, if any ,UTV racing coverage. Cut Joey some slack.
Lol!

dude1782

Future UTV Racer
Jan 13, 2015
Phoenix, Arizona
More like PolarisUnderground.com. You would think the Can Am guys would generally be more patient with as long as it takes them to get around.:D

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
You're a moron.. why don't you come on out and write a NICE PR after working since 3am on race day!!!!! How about a little more respect for our site that busts our damn asses every fucking race so you can come here and bitch and moan. This team of ours is the hardest working fucking team in UTV and you have the balls to come here and try to discredit us?

IT Especially pisses me off after I get home and spend 5 hours writing a story where I can give credit to my friends at S3 Powersports as well as everyone else who raced this event. Maybe you missed their homepage VIDEO feature?????? Maybe you missed the posts about the Can-Am they built for me at THE UTVWC!!??? Give me a break.

Can-Am hasn't even put out a nice PR on their win yet and you want to shit on me and my website.

Here:

Click the image or link below to read up and see just how the biggest and best off-road race in the world went down!!

2015 Mint 400 Photos | Story | Results from UTVUNDERGROUND

Last edited:

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Being that this was a UTV Underground release and not paid Polaris written release I think UTV Underground needs to show they are Impartial when they do a write up and state the brand of the winning UTV.

This Unofficial Results write up makes you think UTV Underground is not impartial and is favoring one manufacture over another. In the article it was clearly stated that the 2nd & 3rd place teams were in Polaris RZR XP1000's. Not once was it mentioned the Winning vehicle was a Can Am.
Jake wrote this story as timely and as quickly as possible with the knowledge he had. Because he didn't know the brand vehicle of every machine that had competed and was finishing he generalized all as to not upset anyone or their sponsors. Jake is very involved in the sport but I was asking him to write a story really fast. He did his best to get accurate information up. Simple as that.

You act like UTVUG never comes up with a FULL story, results and photos post the days following the race. Have some patience and please do not ride our asses so hard regarding stories we are posting moments after a race concludes.

Here we thought we were working extra hard to provide a good coverage experience for you guys and instead we catch grief.... pretty disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000