The NEW Simpson LEGEND Race Suit

LSRGreg

#877 SR1 UTV - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 26, 2009
Simpson suits are killer. I was lucky enough to get a custom fitted suit in time for our 1st race, and i couldn't be happier. Its a 100 times more comfortable than the previous ones i have used. It doesn't even feel like you are wearing full safety suit. Since we are required to wear a 2 layer suit, i was thinking it would be super thick, and uncomfortable, but its totally the opposite. Super high quality, and they think of all the little details ahead of time, that you wish were there after the fact.

G-

Reactions: 1 person

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
I have to absolutely agree - I finally have a custom suit, and went with Simpson because I had only heard great things about their suits - plus, they are so easy to work with for design,embroidery, etc.....Russ is good people!! :)

LSRGreg

#877 SR1 UTV - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 26, 2009
If your thinking about getting one, it really is worth stepping up. I am very glad i did.

G-

RZRS EDGE RACING

Sharp As A RZR - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 23, 2009
Arizona
For our new race suits it will be Simpson. Looking at online catalog. They are growing they just moved into new digs I think...

AZCourt

AZ's Finest - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
Hmmm, wonder if they can make me a custom fatboy suit??

Dirty

DIRTY iPhone Photog / Lucas Oil - UTVUnderground A
Feb 27, 2009
Murrieta CA
Hmmm, wonder if they can make me a custom fatboy suit??

I got a chance to check out the Simpson facility!! (Thanks Russ) WOOOOOW! it was insane!! I think they can make a custom suit in any size or color. Simpson builds all there custom suits inhouse.

Simpson has the best quality stuff around!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000