All UTV's The future of the sport UTV market

c.moore

The slow one
Jun 7, 2013
Sin city wv
So as I posted in a previous thread, I am considering holding out on purchasing a sport UTV. I keep hearing about them breaking down. Broken/bent tie rods, swing arms, joints etc.

It's a disappointment to me that these upgrades the companies are selling/offering "that should already be installed on the vehicle" are not standard. It's also disappointing when Polaris goes from a RZR 900 with 88 hp to a hole 107 hp in the RZR 1000... With that being said, if I knew Can Am was going to be the 1st to grab their balls, build a sport UTV that actually will pop a wheelie without the use of a hill I would purchase 1 without question.

Speaking of wheelies, has anyone seen one of these machines pull a wheelie on flat anything?

I'm hoping someone knowledgeable can express some words of wisdom ;)

Thanks for any input.
Much respect,
RiP
I have a maverick and for the 8 months I've owned it, it has been a solid machine .. Tie rods are a little weaker on the maverick vs the rzr but the ball joints hold up much better along with cv's, axles and bushings .. They was a few clutch problems when the maverick first released but since the latest recall I've yet to see one fail .. Mavericks will pull wheelies on flat dry pavement with nothing more than a sport low switch which enables you to get 100% throttle in low range which gives you the ability to pull wheelies, put a full STM clutch in a maverick and it's a complete animal

desertdog615

Aug 30, 2011
I have a maverick and for the 8 months I've owned it, it has been a solid machine .. Tie rods are a little weaker on the maverick vs the rzr but the ball joints hold up much better along with cv's, axles and bushings .. They was a few clutch problems when the maverick first released but since the latest recall I've yet to see one fail .. Mavericks will pull wheelies on flat dry pavement with nothing more than a sport low switch which enables you to get 100% throttle in low range which gives you the ability to pull wheelies, put a full STM clutch in a maverick and it's a complete animal
Yep

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000