Thanks Black Rhino and the underground

NEVERENOUGH

Oct 25, 2009
Well just want to throw a big thank you out to Brian at Black Rhino Performance and Joey at the underground. I was the lucky winner of the rigid led light bar and when I got home today guess what was sitting in my driveway yep you guessed it the light. What a well built product I am so dang stoked it is better than Christmas. I had spoken with Brian at Black Rhino and he followed it through to the end thank you. Pics will follow soon thanks again. :cool:

Attachments

Reactions: 1 person

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
This is all Black Rhino! They stepped up huge offering amazing prizes for this contest. Black Rhino has been a part of our site from day 1 and they have always been amazing. When I got my first UTV back in 2005 Black Rhino was the first place I ever bought an aftermarket part from, and to this day I always consider them a leader in this industry!

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
Well just want to throw a big thank you out to Brian at Black Rhino Performance and Joey at the underground. I was the lucky winner of the rigid led light bar and when I got home today guess what was sitting in my driveway yep you guessed it the light. What a well built product I am so dang stoked it is better than Christmas. I had spoken with Brian at Black Rhino and he followed it through to the end thank you. Pics will follow soon thanks again. :cool:

Awsome Casey , Glad to see you got your light , Best built LED on the market , lets see that bad boy on your car , if you need anything else let me know.

NEVERENOUGH

Oct 25, 2009
I will be getting in touch with you guys after the weekend. I am trying to figure out how I want to mount the light and see if you guys have the switch that rigid uses. I will call next week thanks again the light is bitchen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000