Teryx4 vs Rzr4

Badbinder77

Side X Side Nation
Mar 3, 2010
Elko Nv
I now have just over 100 miles on my Teryx4 and have loved every minute of it. I have been having a blast riding it and it certainly meets or exceeds all my expectations. Yesterday I went riding with a buddy who has a rzr4. We never really had an opportunity to drag race due to the trails we were on but we did switch back and forth between the 2 to get a feel for both machines. First off the teryx is a much larger machine width wise and the rzr is noticeable longer which you can really feel when riding, the teryx doesn't feel like a long four seated when riding. It felt like the rzr was a little quicker plus the suspension is far better when hauling ass over whoops and rough terrain. The rzr sure feels like the frame has a lot of flexing going on and the steering column was driving me nuts with how much play there was. The teryx by far has a more solid feel and the fit and finish is much better. I believe a Teryx4 with a long travel kit would be the way to go, so now I need to start saving for suspension.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000