Teryx Longtravel shout out

chad59

Mongloid Paw - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 23, 2010
Yuma, AZ
Re: Teryxforums.net Longtravel shout out

Yes off Wheeler road...just past the second sign...about 6 miles in on the left is a wide open flat area
GPS is:

N 32*55.734'
W 115*48.468'

az_amsoil

Amsoil Arizona - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
Re: Teryxforums.net Longtravel shout out

TF's hosted the 1st annual Susupension Show & Shine at Superstition OHV area outside El Centro, CA. The idea was to bring together Teryx suspension builders with customers in a setting that would provide real time testing and answers to customers questions.

Besides to customer to dealer interface, the weekend was full of rides! Me having a stock Teryx suspension, well lets just say I'm going to purchase in the next couple of months!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwd61UsWbHc]YouTube - Superstition OHV Oct. 23[/ame]

Our next event will be held at the Glamis washes on Presidents day weekend. All SxS are invited. Last year we had a line, ~ 1 mile long, of 75+ SxS duning from wash 21 to Olds...it was an awesome sight to see!

Last edited by a moderator:

scmo777

Jan 20, 2009
Brawley, CA
Jesse I will most likely be going with the FuelAtv LT, from Chad in San Diego, 5+ front, 4+ rear with walker evans dual rate springs all around, not only did the kit work great the help and service is right in my back yard and it is above and beyond:D:D or the Long Travel Inc. kit with Brian, 5" all the way around with king shocks. Either of those two

jlbierig450r

Mar 26, 2010
Oklahoma
Thanks for the input. I am out here in Oklahoma so don't get much exposure to these kits and the companies. Depend on the forums to keep me posted on the good kits and service. This is a great forum to watch seems to have a lot of knowledgable people. Or at least they do a good job of fooling me. lol

az_amsoil

Jan 22, 2009
Maybe next time we can get UTVUnderground in on this ehhh??
For sure...Schannon and I talked about it. This isn't about marking territory, it's about getting people together! Us Teryx guys aren't as plentiful as the Yamaha guys, so less drama...the Underground is ALWAYS welcome (just no "I like d!ck" stickers on my rig :eek:). I'd say we'll talk in Baja, but you'll be far away from me! Be safe!

What kit did you decide to go with. Thanks for sharing the video. Looks like a great place to ride.
I REALLY liked the LTI kit, but I've got Lone Star Racing in my backyard. I think that is the selling point for me. If anything goes wrong they are right there. I haven't decided on a +3 or the +5...Shawz kit worked great and is a great price. If your in the SD area, they would be a super buy!

I will say that LTI had their Kings dialed in better than the Funco kit. Brian spends a ton of time on his stuff and knows what works. I'm considering getting the LSR arms and get Kings from LTI. We'll see.

Hopefully have it done by Presidents Day!

az_amsoil

Jan 22, 2009
We came the back way to Superstition from the Drive race @ Plaster City (Saturday). We drove all over & could never find you guys. Superstition sure looks different when you come in the back way.
we were off Wheeler Rd about 5 miles in at the base of the mountain (just past the second info sign)...i was lost for about 30 until I turn up Wheeler Rd.

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
Here's some video of my car at the Teryxforums suspension show and shine. I'm rockin' the Shawz +6LT kit. It handles nicely and I'm happy with it.<object width="640" height="390">
</param>
</param>
</param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qAeUzds65Mo&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

DASARACING

You can never have enough
Nov 22, 2009
Santee
WWW.DASARACING.COM
Jesse I will most likely be going with the FuelAtv LT, from Chad in San Diego, 5+ front, 4+ rear with walker evans dual rate springs all around, not only did the kit work great the help and service is right in my back yard and it is above and beyond:D:D
This is the Dasaracing.com kit .... Chad was there with the kit on his car but had to leave early and no video was shot of his car. The +5 in the front and +4 in the rear make the front a hair wider then the rear. This makes the car track, steer adn handle ALOT BETTER. No other kits are doing this YET. My car was not finished, but i has shot and editied LOTS and lots of video on this suspension IT IS FLAWLESS and you will love it. Here is a quick one and if you need more go to youtube and type in dasaracing

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCBt6YQ_agE"]YouTube - DASARACING TERYX LONG TRAVEL SUSPENSION NO HANDS[/ame]

jlbierig450r

Mar 26, 2010
Oklahoma
The +5 in the front and +4 in the rear make the front a hair wider then the rear. This makes the car track, steer adn handle ALOT BETTER.
This makes a lot of sense been leaving the rear narrower a long time on our woods quads for better cornering. Way to think outside the box when building another kit. Will definatly take a long look at this kit before purchasing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000