Terracross Championship is BACK for 2014!! SO CAL REPRESENT!!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

The premier televised short course UTV racing series is BACK for 2014. Terracross Championship not only has a sick 3 weekend race event schedule already lined up, they plan to kick it all off this month at the San Diego Del Mar Fair in front of 10s of thousands of people and all filmed for CBS Sports!

UTVUnderground.com will be there in full force, Mitch Guthrie Jr. will be piloting our #23 machine this year so you know we are coming for W's! Read up about it by clicking the photo above or this link:
http://www.utvunderground.com/terracross-is-back-for-2014-16122.html

ALBANATE

Feb 13, 2012
Keep an eye out in Del Mar for the Alba Racing sponsored Terracross car of Hans Ada!!!!

Nate
Alba Racing

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Where is everyone camping? Looks like the fairgrounds rv park (amongst others) is closed for the summer....

kmb760

Mar 28, 2013
If i get some free time i might head over on Sunday to spectate. Looks like it should be some fun close rubbing racing

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I WANT IN BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude... Get it together! Hit up your sponsors. Costs about $30K and you get to keep the RZR XP1000 at the end of the season! It comes with doors, roof, harnesses, Walker wheels, Mongrels!! They transport the vehicle, you get replacement parts at Polaris cost, AND IT GETS TV TIME!!! If i was LSR or FOX or someone like that I would jumping at putting you in a car!

SimsMotorsports

Factory Polaris #1913
Feb 1, 2009
Prescott Valley
Dude... Get it together! Hit up your sponsors. Costs about $30K and you get to keep the RZR XP1000 at the end of the season! It comes with doors, roof, harnesses, Walker wheels, Mongrels!! They transport the vehicle, you get replacement parts at Polaris cost, AND IT GETS TV TIME!!! If i was LSR or FOX or someone like that I would jumping at putting you in a car!
Alright sweet thanks Joey!!!! I'm going to see what I can do, I love this style racing too!!! This sounds awesome I'm going to spend some evenings sending out some emails and making some calls, I would love this!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
ITS ON THIS WEEKEND!!! The #23 UTVUnderground.com / Walker Evans Racing / Polaris RZR is being prepped as we speak! Mitch Guthrie Jr. will be our driver and he is ready to go.

Come by the pits at Del Mar and get yourself one of the NEW Team Shirts and Hats!!

CodyNygren

#1916 Lone Star Racing
Apr 25, 2013
Farmington, NM
I havent decided. Looks like I am on Daddy daycare for the weekend with my boys so they will be with me at the races.
Ahh I understand that! Well either way cant wait to see everyone and see what goes down this weekend! Should be a great race and time and of course we will have fun no matter what!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000