Team XMF 2009 season

Scott@XMF

XMF Pit Slave - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 23, 2009
Phx
Team XMF wants to congratulate all the teams and sponsors that have supported us in the 2009 Lucas Oil Season. and our title sponsor Dragon Fire Racing
Wow what a season could not be more happy with all our teams first I want to congratulate Robert Vanbeekum for being our top finisher this season finishing only 36 points behind Champion Chad George . RJ Anderson finishing 6th beating Austin Kimbrell by 1 point, then Jacob Person in 9th, Corry Weller in 10th and Brady Wilkins in 13th .

5 out of the top 10 points finishers and 6 out of the top 13 were all running
XMF Suspension with Walker Evans Shocks. and 3 full XMF Chassis in the field.

Team XMF Combined finishes 4 wins 8 second’s, 4 third place and 6 top 5 finishes

Bobby with - 1 win 5 seconds 1 third
Austin with - 3 wins 1 second 3 top tens
RJ with - 2 seconds 3 thirds

All of this would not be possible with out great drivers and sponsors.

I would like to Thank Randy and Walker Evans Racing for supporting our teams with a great product. WERS not only supports UTV racing but also has a complete line of UTV Shocks and wheels.

Unisteer for there support of Austin and Bobby keeping driver fatigue at a minimum.

Hyperco springs another important component of our suspension kit

Muzzy's for providing a great exhaust system

Weller Racing for the HP

BS Sand Seats, Crow Seat belts, Rhino parts and performance, R n R Steel, Kimbrell Electric and all the fans and family that followed and supported the teams

Special thanks to Joey D of UTVUNDERGROUND.com for providing awesome coverage of all the UTV races, helping keeping our sport in the lime light.

I would also like to Congratulate team Funco for the Championship and Tyler Winbury for third place in the points he is going to be tuff next season.

Congratulations to all the teams for a great season!!!!

Keep the Revs up see ya next season

Scott@XMF

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
congrats to all your drivers, great competetitors and friends.

the points totals are not updated on the LOORRS site, those do not include PRimm BTW

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Thank You Scott, We could't do it with out you, Jimmy, & the rest of the XMF crew.

Rander637

The Worlds Fastest RZR's - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 22, 2009
So Cal
Thanks XMF you guys are awesome! I cant thank you guys enough for helping me get into this utv racing world, and for being there ever since. Scott and JImmy, you guys rock!

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
Awesome job guys,you got some fast cars and drivers.Congrats to all!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000