sxs racing $5000 to $10,000 purse

ultraarmor

Mar 30, 2011
Amarillo,tx
new to the site and rate it at the top for info and spreading the word to build the utv nation. just putting a little something out to get some feed back on some racing. wanting to put a huge growth in utv racing. we are wanting to put on an arena stile race that will be great for racers and great for the fans. we have a huge racing fan base here in amarillo tx. if ther are enough racers to participate in starting another level in the utv world i would love to hear from you. would love to run two classes stock and pro. arena stile could keep the entry fees down and bigger payouts. the purse could easily be $5000 to $10,000 if enough racers. lets make this thing happen.

bajaleo

Apr 11, 2010
There are only a handful of us with Pro UTV's running Texas right now, so maybe the right format and payback you could draw others.

LSRGreg

#877 SR1 UTV - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 26, 2009
to make the drive all the way to texas, at least for me, would take a good size purse, and a lot of competition. The more cars to compete against, the better. Look at the Soboba GP race.. good payout, lots of cars, makes it worth it!

G-

ultraarmor

Mar 30, 2011
Amarillo,tx
if you let know the purse and payouts that will make it worth comming to texas and a realistic entry fee and how many racers will show up. I WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Grant@funco

Monster Energy / Funco Kawasaki - UTVUnderground A
Feb 8, 2009
Califorinia
new to the site and rate it at the top for info and spreading the word to build the utv nation. just putting a little something out to get some feed back on some racing. wanting to put a huge growth in utv racing. we are wanting to put on an arena stile race that will be great for racers and great for the fans. we have a huge racing fan base here in amarillo tx. if ther are enough racers to participate in starting another level in the utv world i would love to hear from you. would love to run two classes stock and pro. arena stile could keep the entry fees down and bigger payouts. the purse could easily be $5000 to $10,000 if enough racers. lets make this thing happen.
Nice speaking with you Tyson. Lets keep the communication open and see what we can do to make this happen

Grant

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000