SUPPORT THE SPORT! Help us BLOW UP #XP1K

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
We need your help in spreading the word on XP1K! We want to take this project viral and put UTV's into the mainstream! This video project is so insane people are going to lose their minds when they see it. It is hands down the coolest stuff ever done in a UTV! I can tell you one thing. This has been the biggest thing UTVUnderground.com has ever done or been a part of, its been really special for us to make this happen!

Copy, Save, Share, and support the UTVUnderground so that we can do more amazing projects like this.

www.XP1K.com

tons more at XP1K.com

sully427

Red Rider - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
I spy an e-brake rally style cant wait to see some nasty slides, bikeman is gonna sell a lot of e brake kits after this vid drops

TTSH

Aug 23, 2011
How could a build this Sick not be shared, especially with the social media these days? I constantly get questions from family and friends about the SXS industry and its evolving products!

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
Joey- they gonna make a jagged x 1000xp? Im down. Take an equity loan on the house and pay a visit to Art Wood at Berts UTV. It will be the only 1k xp that i will fit in. Hmmmm

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000