STOLEN LAST NIGHT!!!

instigator

Jun 13, 2012
tustin,ca
This is a pic of my buddy's trailer that was stolen last night from carson trailers in corona, ca. Please keep your eye out for it and contact me or the police if you see it. Plate# 4kf9364 made by Nash Trailers. thanks.

Attachments

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
this sucks. we had a nurse at work have her toy hauler stolen while she was on vacation. and a friends hauler was stolen from rental storage. im gonna lock utv in garage and toy hauler to house with a cable. getting tired of people stealing anything that we work hard for. :mad:

sanduras

Jan 14, 2013
WOW! that sucks, i am a carson dealer in northern az, i will keep an eye out in case its traveling fast.

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
Man that sucks to hear that... But just as a FYI if you dont know or have one yet they do make locks to stop anyone from just hooking up to your 5th wheel or hauler.. I have one on my 5th wheel and its stored in my backyard behind a locked gate...

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Man that sucks to hear that... But just as a FYI if you dont know or have one yet they do make locks to stop anyone from just hooking up to your 5th wheel or hauler.. I have one on my 5th wheel and its stored in my backyard behind a locked gate...

Is this the lock?:D

instigator

Jun 13, 2012
tustin,ca
yes, know about the locks. It went in for repairs yesterday afternoon and then they called him this morning saying it was stolen. WTF kind of security do they have? I hope not and am implying nothing but wondered if it was an inside job. You just don't drive off with a trailer that size without a little bit of planning.

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
I understand, but I would be all up in the ass of the management of the service shop.. Make them cover the loss on there insuance and not your buddys... Still sorry to hear about that.. Want me to drive by the place and bring up some collections for your buddy ? ...lol...

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
That takes a pretty decent truck to move since its a big and Heavy bastard and its kinda tough to hide to. Post up the info and Pics on the Craigslist too.:(

bigkat660

Sep 24, 2010
South Gate
yea, you are probably right. Using it for a condo complex. Do you know how many families could live in a stacker trailer? lol.
thats kinda stupid of you to say dont you think.. what makes u think that it was mexicans that stole your buddies trailer ? not only mexican steal, thieves come in every race....

Dunecrusher

Dunecrusher
May 14, 2012
Oak hills CA
This is a big problem at these repair shops. I had my 5th wheel stolen last year from the repair shop. It was in for warranty repair. The shop wouldn't cover anything. Lucky for me I had good insurance and kinda broke even. I think it was an inside job and do not do business with them anymore.

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
Its probably sitting in a nearby Neighborhood and Im sure they were hoping to find some toys in it. That thing stands out like Sore Dick. LOL

dev's rzr

Jan 7, 2011
glandora ca
Post it up on Glamisdunes.com too . There alot of good poeple over there . This just sucks . You want something go work fir it like the rest of us ... This was polly one of the 47% ers thinks it's free . But you know some has to pay for it !!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000