Stoddard Wells 01/17

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
I towed my buddy and the next ride trash my cutch set up check your ssheave and see what it looks like ? Super easy to do I would start there if you already havent
I will be looking into the sheave! I am thinking of getting a grease-less clutch set-up. What are your guy's thoughts on the grease-less clutches besides how load they are.................

we were up there Sunday doing some shock testing it got a lil windy later in the day but still a great day !!!
I'm in for a group ride!!
Nice once we set-up a date ill let you know Brian. :D

Sweet Brian were you at slash X or S.W..sounds like we might have a nice little group ride ! Hey what's up with all the S.D guys not chimin in on this ?
I think the SD boys would rather go to Ocotillo Wells. Its closer to them. :rolleyes:

Hey Wino, I'm in for a ride out there. It's a cool easy day trip for sure. Some friends I grew up with live next door to Brian (owner of Slash X) great guy and cool place to visit.(Lots of history). Let me know I am sure I can drag Paul (ZT FAB) out of the shop for a day.

Later Mike
Sweet Mike! I have been trying to get Paul (ZT FAB) to ride but he is super buzy!! That guy must do good work. :confused: LOL One of the best in my opinon!! Lets drag him out of his shop together!! :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000