SR1 radiator hoses?

Wild Earp

50Fifty Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
I just had my lower radiator hose completely fail 3 minutes into the first ride of the week.. :( Got sprayed down, but not too bad, and luckily it was the cooler side. I was running Gates 1" heater hose. The car was just getting up to temperature. The hoses are a year old and only have about 50 miles on them- with no racing.

So, two questions: What are all the R 1 guys finding/using for radiator hoses?

And does anyone know of any places in PARKER or HAVASU that may have good 1" hose, silicone hose, or the ability to make 1" hard line with beads on the end??

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
Oh wow! I have had zero issues with our hoses.....I want to say we use some expensive stuff, but I can't remember where we get it. Might drop Jason and e-mail and ask him?

Wild Earp

50Fifty Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Thanks Corry, I emailed Jason, he said he uses the same hoses. So I replaced with same, and Im going to sleeve them with another hose to help direct coolant spray away from the small opening around the air filter, and hope it holds for now.

I just had a seriously awesome night ride by myself testing out the new hoses, and my new Rigid 40" bar. That car is such a freaking rush to drive for the first time after a month or so!!! Sick.

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
I know....I can't wait to get to the dunes and go for my first ride! I race it all the time, but I still get that same feeling every time I take it out for a ride! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000