SLash Trophy Truck

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Yeah you can do a brushless kit for another $175....but there is like 10 of us now with Slash's so it is fun cause we agreed to keep semi stock cars so it makes it even to race....of course I had to put full aluminum and titanium shocks in mine and buy 2 rocket pack battery's!! Rusty already has BeadLocks and Paddles for his.......He rebuilt his shocks tonight......we got a litlle slash battle going on again tommorow night over at Magnums shop!!!! LOL I am going for the SHow and SHine!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
The Battle grounds!! Nothing like some spare Rhino Wheels, air hose, some wire mesh, and some friends all lookin to waste our precious time and piss off our significant others!!!
This is Magnums SLahs / CORR Track...it even has the Magnum Leap!

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Oh sheeet. I almost bought a savage xl over the weekend. I didnt was to have to work on my other ones from last year:D. I will have an XL next trip to G

El Heffe

Jan 28, 2009
The Battle grounds!! Nothing like some spare Rhino Wheels, air hose, some wire mesh, and some friends all lookin to waste our precious time and piss off our significant others!!!
This is Magnums SLahs / CORR Track...it even has the Magnum Leap!

Dont see much progress on that rhino:eek:Hard to get poop done playin with rc's:D

kingck5

Bad Habits - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
pomona cali
makes the shop look good use it as a demo to show cust what a rhino looks like torn apart good deal ........

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000