seat bases

SKEETER9

Oh 8 7 Hundy - UVUnderground Approved
Feb 12, 2009
El Cajon
when you purchase aftermarket seats do you have to but new seat bases brackets watever you want 2 call em?????????

kdub41

Murder Red
Jan 27, 2009
Hemet
on mine it looks like the guy just notched the frame where the seats bolt down and put to steel rods at a slant and bolted the seats to that, so they dont sit straight up they kinda recline and sit lower in the butt area

kdub41

Murder Red
Jan 27, 2009
Hemet
well right now i would love to but im sick with the flu and cant get to far from the toilet lol but when i come back from the dezzi this next weekend i will take out my seats and show you guy. i would love to help some people out

Axl

Premier Racing Products - Official UTVUnderground
Apr 13, 2009
SoCal
www.effinoffroad.com
For the Rhino and Teryx, PRP seats are tapped and threaded so you can just unbolt your old seats, and swap em out with ours in about 5 minutes apiece...No new hardware needed. If you have a RZR, you get rid of your stock seat and base altogether. All you do is attah the latch from the stock base to the bottom of our seat and slam it in. Feel free to ask any of the PRP dealers about our seats. Thanks!

throwinrox

Jan 21, 2010
on mine it looks like the guy just notched the frame where the seats bolt down and put to steel rods at a slant and bolted the seats to that, so they dont sit straight up they kinda recline and sit lower in the butt area
I would still like to see this set up if possible

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000