Seat base for RZR

andyallday

Oct 20, 2009
Anyone know where I can get a lowered seat base for the RZR? I looked around but the guy I found wont reply to my email so I guess he probly doesnt make them anymore. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

andyallday

Oct 20, 2009
Well I couldnt find anyone that was selling them for around 100 bucks. They are not worth any more than that. So I just built my own. I probly have about 7 dollars and 32 cents into them. Now Im glad I didnt pay somone eles to make them for me.

teamhog

Mar 5, 2012
I know this is an old thread, but can someone provide any quidance on making some lowering basis of my own. I see the pictures above, but I'm not sure I follow them completely.

hotrod44d

Apr 10, 2011
idaho
It depends on what seats you are going to use. Take out stock bases set your seat in place were your happy and see what you got.. and the only reason I used stock bases was ease of removal for cleanup..

teamhog

Mar 5, 2012
I'm looking for the same thing... I have some new PRP seats and they sit about 1/2-inch taller.. I'd like to get them lower than stock. It's a RZR, you have to be able to get to the areas under the seat (battery, fuel, and oil).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000