All UTV's SAFTEY WINDOW NETS

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Coo,l I was just talking to ELkido about these the other day and didn't know were to get this kind of nets.

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
If you send them the templete they can make them and send them to your house !

You have to decide if your going to add the seat belt latch setup or Tie Wire.
Look closley at mine and see where you want the eye lits on the nets and mark pass or driver and inside and out! Very important!

WWW.PRPSEATS.COM

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
PRP WINDOW NET PRICING

PRP WINDOW NET PRICING
Price is per window
This gives you guys an idea of what it costs.

Little Triangle window: $25.00 ea
Drivers window: $ 55.00 ea

JUST $80.00 and you are safe and all your limbs stay in the car.

Call PRP SEATS for a accurate price TODAY!

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
I'm needing nets.. How are they attached to the cage? I see the buckle on the top.. But what about the bottom?
I used ZIP ties and I've used hose claps which was required for racing.For the bottom you can also weld 2 tabs and add a rod through the bottom slot of the window net, last option PRP SEATS makes them with velcro straps very simple!

fabd4baja

Jul 25, 2011
I used ZIP ties and I've used hose claps which was required for racing.For the bottom you can also weld 2 tabs and add a rod through the bottom slot of the window net, last option PRP SEATS makes them with velcro straps very simple!
So call them.. Set it up.. Make a pattern form poster paper.. Send it in.. And wait.. Sounds good. That's a great deal! And a good looking product! I'm in!! Will the price go up soon? Or is that gonna hold for a while? I understand your prices are just an estimate..

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
So call them.. Set it up.. Make a pattern form poster paper.. Send it in.. And wait.. Sounds good. That's a great deal! And a good looking product! I'm in!! Will the price go up soon? Or is that gonna hold for a while? I understand your prices are just an estimate..
Just give them a call and they are located in MURRIETA,CA. Tell them what you want and they will tell you what they need. I made the template out of a cardboard box walked it down to the shop and had them ready with in a week.

Call to get a quote.
www.prpseats.com

fabd4baja

Jul 25, 2011
Just give them a call and they are located in MURRIETA,CA. Tell them what you want and they will tell you what they need. I made the template out of a cardboard box walked it down to the shop and had them ready with in a week.

Call to get a quote.
www.prpseats.com
I'm on it! It'll be a couple of weeks.. Stupid Christmas plans.. Just need to figure out how to mount them.. My chassis is powder coated.. And dont wanna mess with touch up. Thanks for this thread! Anyone I need to ask for on the phone?

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
I'm on it! It'll be a couple of weeks.. Stupid Christmas plans.. Just need to figure out how to mount them.. My chassis is powder coated.. And dont wanna mess with touch up. Thanks for this thread! Anyone I need to ask for on the phone?
Arron is the man over at PRP, Try to catch him if he's available and let him know I sent you and the UNDERGROUND.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000