RZR S questions

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
My neighbor is looking to buy a rzr s. What is the best one to get? 2009 or 2010? Will Polaris be adding the 850 motor to sxs platform? Were is a good spot in Socal to pick one up?

ZTFab

Zero Tolerance Fabrication - Official UTVUndergrou
Mar 25, 2009
Upland, ca
I just built a 2010 Pearl White RZR S for Pro Armor for the SSSS.

You would have seen pics of it but someone (cough cough, Joey!) didn't take any pics of it....

They are sweet...and as Jon said, no real difference between '09 and 2010.

I wish I could afford a RZR S.

Here's a couple quick pics we snapped right after I got it assembled with the new all aluminum, suicide doors I designed.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Oh Paul.....Its ok Mijo....LOL I should have snapped pics when I went over to their booth.....I dropped the ball on ya buddy! Great work as usual!!! Those doors came out really good! When will the TV mount be available for purchase? Thinkin of mounting a 50" to entertain all the slow guys following me! LMAO

ZTFab

Zero Tolerance Fabrication - Official UTVUndergrou
Mar 25, 2009
Upland, ca
LOL.....no wonder you are asking about S/C'ers and Turbos. You're gonna need both in that lead sled. :D

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I need a V8!! LOL I think the weller motor will scoot me around just fine, I am just curious right now is all. I got R1's and ROtax's still dancing around in my head. Proble with the R1 is I refuse to re do your console! LOL Rotax I can notch it.....Hate to do that even.....Got to stay with the single cylinder.........

cls 78

Valentine Motorsports - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 3, 2009
Norco
I need a V8!! LOL I think the weller motor will scoot me around just fine, I am just curious right now is all. I got R1's and ROtax's still dancing around in my head. Proble with the R1 is I refuse to re do your console! LOL Rotax I can notch it.....Hate to do that even.....Got to stay with the single cylinder.........
Are you kidding me, Paul can redo the engine cover no problem. I would think that's the least of your worries. And just think, you can still keep the original cover that Paul did for you.... hang it on the wall.

5 seat R1 sounds good here, Oh yeah "Fat Rod 1000" Or R1 Fat Rod could work.

Later

MV

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000