ROTR 2014 registration open

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
The 2014 Rally On The Rocks early registration is open. I'm signed up. Any vendors sponsoring rides this year?

desertwheeler

Extra Crispy
Oct 25, 2011
Barstow
Super excited!!! Gonna register for tonight got the trails we want picked out can't wait!!

Freezen, we are planning to take an enclosed trailer to keep ours in while at the hotel hopefully it will have trailer parking.

American Rock Rods

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Jan 27, 2012
Denver, Colorado
If Lanse lets us, yes we plan to do our day run of Hells Revenge again.

As to what to do with the UTV if you stay in a hotel? Either risk driving it everywhere, as UTV's tend to blend in, or leave it at the arena. If you have a camper you can't beat staying at the arena itself. $10 a night, but no hookups.

Kevlar

dunechaser1 - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 8, 2009
Visalia, Ca
www.dunechasers.com
Here are some pics from the 2012 ROTR to get your blood pumping.
This guy, I think his name was Randy, an older gentleman, was camped across from us at Spanish Trail. When he rolled into camp after the rollover with his Teryx in tow, I asked him what happened and he simply replied; "I found my Teryx' limitations, and I exceeded them!" :D

Reactions: 1 person

RWTDCT

Its an RZR Thing - La Familia
Jun 13, 2013
Central Coast, Ca. (Paso)
Looks like my wife, myself and two other couples with there rigs will be going. We will probably be staying at the arena. Correct me if I am wrong, it look like dry camping is $20 this year.

Rokitman, Randy where are you going to be staying this year?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000