Retirement and UTV's

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
Let me tell you folks that the best thing I invested in for my retirement is my UTV. I was originally going to invest in property in Nevada and relegate myself to working on the property and trout fishing. How mundane is that? But after knowing the logistics of moving and being too far away from my 88 year old dad, and the fact I have lived a life of adventure with racing motorcycles and cars, martial arts competitions, skydiving, and flying. So now what......a life of fishing and working? Nuh uh!
So I bought a Polaris 570 and never looked back. I can still banzai on the trails, desert, and dunes, and get enjoyment out of traveling again to meet up with folks who love the off road adventure as much as I. The majority of the folks I ride with are over 40 and they haul azz.
So retirement is the time to slow down? I don't think so! Now is the time to really enjoy life without the shackles of work and the UTV has provided that.
Yup. I'll be off roading right up to my death. Count on it!

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Congrats on the retirement toy.

I cannot wait to retire and do what I want when I want. I have 12 years to go and it cannot come soon enough.

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
Awesome desision, I have a ways to go till retirement, but I cant just sit still and not hall ass threw something either. Braaaaaaaaap

Reactions: 1 person

Timberdog

Aug 23, 2010
Yup, I'm on board with you Rokitman. I have 4 months to go and I've got my Kawi T4, boat and Motorhome waiting for me to enjoy. Now if I could trade the wife in on a couple of 25 year olds I'd be set. On second thought, I just got this one trained, plus I can't afford to get rid of her...lol. enjoy your toy.:D

Reactions: 1 person

dev's rzr

Jan 7, 2011
glandora ca
on board here too water sports and utving lake havasu
is my retirement goal off roading and boating thats the life for me
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s646h8a5d5Y"]Amphibious Polaris RZR in 30+ feet of water, PowerModz does it first! - YouTube[/ame]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000