rear light bar setup

jkonces

Dec 16, 2014
my pro utv build is almost complete and im looking for some input or links on the rear light bar setup, i fully understand the rules for 2015 but would like some examples of what ppl are running and how, are you guys using the factory brake switch and using that for the tail/brake lights or tying into factory harness, also to get the rear flashing amber is there a special relay or light to purchase for that. im a dealer for ruffstuff specialties and can get a good deal on their light bars just not sure how to tie it all together and get the flashing amber, help is appreciated

Dec 20, 2011
my pro utv build is almost complete and im looking for some input or links on the rear light bar setup, i fully understand the rules for 2015 but would like some examples of what ppl are running and how, are you guys using the factory brake switch and using that for the tail/brake lights or tying into factory harness, also to get the rear flashing amber is there a special relay or light to purchase for that. im a dealer for ruffstuff specialties and can get a good deal on their light bars just not sure how to tie it all together and get the flashing amber, help is appreciated
Call me I will help you Cory S 602-769-6164

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000