Racing Dreamz seeking sponsor for real UTV racing series in Tenn.

Anyone got a line on sponsors that might sponsor the Racing Dreamz team?

The UTV Rally Raid series is in the southeastern United States. It is the premier UTV/buggy racing series here. There is no other of its kind. The GNCC is here, but it's a short race. The UTVRR is a 4 hour endurance, 2 hours during the daylight, 2 hours after dark. The course is a 12+ mile long loop at the Windrock Off Road Park. Different classes can be entered.
The UTV Rally Raid series is really making a name for itself. Multiple off road/hiway parks have expressed interest in having this series held at their park. Windrock Park developed a special course just for UTVRR. Windrock is just outside of Knoxville, Tn.

I've got 3 championships under my belt(1 First place, 1 Second place, 1 Third place) for off road short course and desert driving. Granted this was in sim racing, but it was against world class drivers from around the world. Real professional drivers invest tens of thousands of dollars into simulators to keep their edge when off the track.
The Racing Dreamz team can and will bring the championship home from the Windrock Park Series. If anyone interested, give me a call. I can provide all documentation on champions, off road racing, road racing and oval racing(both A and B license in iRacing).

We can drive either buggy, Trophy Kart or UTV.

HOME - UTV Rally Raid

Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000