Race ute for sale

Kalop

XP900
May 3, 2013
I have NO NADA ZILCH info for next years race season for Marc.

BUT ... IF I HAD TO GUESS .. I'd say either #1) no UTV class, or #2) No Can Am. Otherwise... I'd think they'd swap parts off this build into new build, that seems make more sense than selling whole car.

Any other guesses?

NIKAL

May 13, 2012
I would love to see a competitive team build a Arctic Cat, Wild Cat.

For one I feel very strongly about having multiple manufactures represented in desert racing, but also having each manufacture competitive, as it strengthens the sport. Second I think after you cut away all the crap, the Wild Cat has a very good base platform, better then the current Can Am Maverick IMO. BTW all the manufactures have crap that needs to be cut away to make them better & competitive.

But for this to happen with a Wild Cat you are going to need a competitive team willing to make the investment, and that team will surely expect Manufacture support, which it does not seem like Arctic Cat is willing to invest in.

My guess is 2015 is going to be more of the same, you will see Polaris dominate the class, with a few more Polaris's joining the class. I expect the Can Am cars to have limited success and Arctic Cat to have Zero success, as neither manufacture shows much support and does not have the car counts that Polaris will have. I really hope this does not kill the class in the years to come. Competition breeds Competition! Without it Polaris does not need to be there in a supporting roll either, and their stock holders will tell you that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000