Yamaha R1 Rhino In Car Video

droptchevy

Twisted SR1 - UTVUnderground Approved
Dec 9, 2009
Heres a little video i took this weekend in dove springs with my go pro helmet cam. This was one of my first runs. I ended up getting much more comfortable with driving/shifting later in the weekend but my batteries were not holding a charge.This is all i have for now. It was a blast driving the R1. I was running in 4th gear at around 9-10k rpm at 70 mph. I didn't have enough room to get 5th or 6th on the roads i was on. It was crowded and i didn't want to come over any of the roller hills pinned and take someone out. 70 mph in a rhino is fast anyhow, i cant even imagine hitting top speed. Not sure where that would be, but judging from other people i'm guessing around 90 mph. I don't think id feel safe in a rhino at that speed. I almost did a front flip yesterday. Hit a steep whoop and the back end bucked hard. I was on the front wheels and any further, i would have been doing cart wheels. Definitely scared me a bit, the suspension was working good through the whoops, this one just threw me.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODKNTh6l2qQ[/ame]

droptchevy

Dec 9, 2009
It was definitely a lot of fun blowing by other utv's on the trails like they were standing still. That and the look on peoples faces after i took them on a ride. Now i need to find a tire setup for glamis. Anybody have any tire feedback after this thanksgiving?

droptchevy

Dec 9, 2009
Thanks guys, for a cheap little helmet camera, that thing takes some pretty cool videos. Next time ill try to mount it forward more to see the whoops, but i thought it would be cool to show the steering wheel and shifting.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000