Queen Racing Testing Accident Destroy's the "Terminator"

hav19

Dec 17, 2011
Queen Racing "Terminator" June 12, 2009 - December 16, 2011 RIP - Terminator

During late afternoon testing on December 16th 2011 the Queen Racing Turbo Charged 1000cc WEBER Powered Alcohol Burning Fuel Injected - 400+ Horse Power RZR Dubbed - The "Terminator" - experienced a major issue as the throttle stuck Wide Open and the ignition would not shut the vehicle down, the test pilot Mark Queen made a split second decision and bailout before the "Terminator" crashed into the rocks!!

Mark has major road rash and there was fear of broken bones, but after a trip to the ER it was determined he is EXTREMELY LUCKY! No broken Bones, but so sore he can't walk without help at the moment!

I've included some photo's of the aftermath and Sparky went over today and made a still video of the crash site

Get Well Soon Mark!!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27qzUziISN0]Terminator Crash Site - YouTube[/ame]

Here's a Video When The Terminator Was Alive & Well But ONLY 880cc

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhxKbKGlp_U"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhxKbKGlp_U[/ame]

Last edited:

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Queen Racing "Terminator" June 12, 2009 - December 16, 2011 RIP - Terminator

During late afternoon testing on December 16th 2011 the Queen Racing Turbo Charged 1000cc WEBER Powered Alcohol Burning Fuel Injected - 400+ Horse Power RZR Dubbed - The "Terminator" - experienced a major issue as the throttle stuck Wide Open and the ignition would not shut the vehicle down, the test pilot Mark Queen made a split second decision and bailout before the "Terminator" crashed into the rocks!!

Mark has major road rash and there was fear of broken bones, but after a trip to the ER it was determined he is EXTREMELY LUCKY! No broken Bones, but so sore he can't walk without help at the moment!

I've included some photo's of the aftermath and Sparky went over today and made a still video of the crash site

Get Well Soon Mark!!!!!!

Terminator Crash Site - YouTube

Here's a Video When The Terminator Was Alive & Well But ONLY 880cc

Polaris rzr queen racing 880cc turbo weber.avi - YouTube

I can see it...

Flyingbryan

Jun 23, 2011
The first post was missing last night but back today.

Glad to hear you got out without any broken bones or burns.

Get well.

How bad is the RZR?

hav19

Dec 17, 2011
The first post was missing last night but back today.

Glad to hear you got out without any broken bones or burns.

Get well.

How bad is the RZR?
I have not seen the RZR in person but Mark's text to me said the car is junk! But the motor survived to Rev another day....I received a text this morning from Mark that said "I feel stiff but good"

COGNITO

Cognito Motorsports - Official UTVUnderground Spon
Apr 30, 2009
Glad you are ok Mark, that could have ended up a lot worse!

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
glad peeps are OK, one more reason for a separate cutoff switch, that shuts down the fuel pump ckt. both hot and ground.

Big Guy

Havasu Racer
Jun 16, 2009
lake havasu city
Glad your OK Mark. Ive had the throtle stick wide open on my RZR before..... Its not fun!!!! I could only imagine what it would be like in The Terminator!!!

Queen Racing

Make RZR's go BRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP - UTVUnderground A
May 4, 2010
Lake Havasu City, AZ
www.queenracing.com
Thanks everyone. Im doing good, walking with a cane. But at least im still walking! Unfortunately the car is twisted up like a pretzel. The only good things left are 1 rear shcok and the motor and electrical system.

Now its time to find a RZR4 chassis and build one of these! Also I will be defiantly using a electrical cutoff!! I think this should be implemented in all UTV Racing!! Hope others can learn from my mistakes.

Thanks, Mark

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
Thanks everyone. Im doing good, walking with a cane. But at least im still walking! Unfortunately the car is twisted up like a pretzel. The only good things left are 1 rear shcok and the motor and electrical system.

Now its time to find a RZR4 chassis and build one of these! Also I will be defiantly using a electrical cutoff!! I think this should be implemented in all UTV Racing!! Hope others can learn from my mistakes.

Thanks, Mark
yup, LOORRS requires them, and I agree all offroad racing toys should have one.

again glad you are pretty much OK.

Rog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000