Paul at ZT Fab is at it again

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
More pictures please! :D Can't wait to see how it comes out. Lasher's Teryx is going to be a much more serious contender with the new lighter/stronger cage and Muzzys 840cc engine.
Better not be 840cc or it will be racing BITD sportsman. 800cc limit amigos! :)

Mike L

Kawasaki Kult Grand Wizard - We HATE Dem Bears
Feb 11, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.lashermotorsports.com
Better not be 840cc or it will be racing BITD sportsman. 800cc limit amigos! :)
Nope, we will still be racing pro with our Muzzy's 840 kit because of the weight of our car. Talked with Corry and he said that as long as we were over the 2100 pounds we were ok. It's a good thing I'm fat!

Joey get me another Cheeseburger!!!!

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
Nope, we will still be racing pro with our Muzzy's 840 kit because of the weight of our car. Talked with Corry and he said that as long as we were over the 2100 pounds we were ok. It's a good thing I'm fat!

Joey get me another Cheeseburger!!!!
Huh! I thought the 2100 lb, big bore rule was for Arctic Cat only. But I guess things changed since I last talked to Cory. Mike...what do you guestimate your car will weigh with no fuel and no people in it? I am going to try and make race #2 also in my new rig.

ChaseThisToo

My Other Car is a Class1 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
So Cal
Everytime I see something Paul has touched I'm amazed.

Keep the pics coming and GREAT work.

Mike L

Kawasaki Kult Grand Wizard - We HATE Dem Bears
Feb 11, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.lashermotorsports.com
Here are the latest pics from Paul's progress on the car. He has killed it on the fabrication side. I was a little timid when he cut the front of the car off. Now, you can't even tell. We should have more pics the end of this week. We are just waiting to get the shock towers back from being laser cut. There are a few more pics posted at Lashermotorsports.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000