PALA RACEWAY'S UTV NATIONAL'S TRACK

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
Check this out:
Here's some pictures of the nationals track located at PALA RACEWAY.I'm working on getting private sessions for us UTV and Trophy Kart guys and girls that live local and can get a chance to ride the Pala Raceway's new Nationals track!

The starting gate!

What do you guys think about running some UTVunderground cars on this track?

racemx587

Standing On My 4 Big Horns SUCKA! - UTVUnderground
Mar 28, 2009
I'm not local but I definitely would be up for making a trip down there. If I can make the dates work of course..

699Brent

#699 Pro UTV - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 8, 2009
I've been on this track with my dirtbike and it has some pretty advanced triples and step-ups. UTV's could handle most of the track, but some toning down would be needed to make it safe for the UTV's. If they give you the green light, let us know!

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
When we get the green light I will let you guys know, UTVunderground is the place to find updates and new info daily about UTV'S.

As for a permanent track for UTV's,Quads and Trophy Karts ,They dont have a track set or even let us practice.We need to fight and keep pushing for the sport we love. "Never give up" There will be a future UTV practice sight and tons of potential Short course racing.

Pala Raceway is now working @ Perris Raceway and I believe took over ownership.Watch out Lake Elsinore is next!! This is called the Golden Triangle of MX.

www.palaraceway.com

nictac1

Perris #1 - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 21, 2009
Menifee!
maybe they can keep the infield set-up like they had for torq & let the quads & utvs play there.........loved having a track to play on at pala but perris is even closer to home!!

Dirty

DIRTY iPhone Photog / Lucas Oil - UTVUnderground A
Feb 27, 2009
Murrieta CA
maybe they can keep the infield set-up like they had for torq & let the quads & utvs play there.........loved having a track to play on at pala but perris is even closer to home!!

OffRoadSwapmeet is talking about Perris Motocross not Perris Auto Speedway.

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
Lake Elsinore MX track is in the banks hands right now I believe.
Pala Raceway is trying to keep and save the track for MX and some short course racing in So Cal and I.E. MX capitol of the world.

TURBO1330

Aug 11, 2009
so cal
has anybody looked into compedge i no 06-07 you where aloud to run the utvs on quad days ..the old lady saw one hit the tables so we had to go get one plus we saw mayson motorsports bad ass rhino at slashX

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000