>>>> Official Thread for the PURE "200" -JUNE 27-29, 2014

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
Car is just about finished, too bad you don't live closer, I'd give you keys to my shop :rolleyes: Anyways, just have to top off fluids, install seats, front end alignment, mount spare tire, and probably something I'm forgetting about.... checklist is at home ;) Should be fun, the night races were a blast last year. Should be exciting for any spectators as well. 8 laps means we will be coming around frequently!!!! find a good spot and come enjoy the desert sunset :D

May 6, 2013
Yucaipa , Ca
We've been working around the clock to bet the car ready to go. Looks like we're going to make it and sent in my entry today!! Looking forward to seeing everyone out there .

Simi Dude

La Familia For Life !!
Feb 25, 2010
Simi Valley Ca.
It's going to be a great time !
Ahh... Garret you said something about the keys to your shop...Don't you mean garage opener..Lol

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
see there, how can my navigator not even know where to find the race car??? It's in the shop, the garage is for momma's car and the commuter.... Plus, the shop door is on lock down, they'd have to take the car apart to get it out the side door :eek:

Hammy149

May 8, 2014
Phoenix
I'm getting pretty excited for the race this weekend! My new LSR kit is just about installed with Fox IBP's all around i cant wait to see how it handles. We still have to build the new axles, mount spare tire, and get an alignment. I wont be getting there until close to midnight on Friday so hopefully ill be able to prerun one lap.

Simi Dude

La Familia For Life !!
Feb 25, 2010
Simi Valley Ca.
I'm getting pretty excited for the race this weekend! My new LSR kit is just about installed with Fox IBP's all around i cant wait to see how it handles. We still have to build the new axles, mount spare tire, and get an alignment. I wont be getting there until close to midnight on Friday so hopefully ill be able to prerun one lap.
Dam !
That's some serious equipment you have there :eek:. I would be excited too.......Think we got new spark plugs for this race :D.

Simi Dude

La Familia For Life !!
Feb 25, 2010
Simi Valley Ca.
Don't forget to get in contract with rusty and get yourself set up to take some bad ass pics sent him a pm or pm me for his number. Don't wait to long.
Been texting him all week and telling him what a great time he will miss if he doesn't make it.
Going to give him the Cal City desert grand tour.

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
Good I did not want to stop it was almost 100 up there today. Fresno was not much better.

Wait I have to do stuff in the pits? I thought I just get to eat beef jerky and drink beer :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000