Off to H-Town....

HTP

Jul 22, 2009
Thanks Joey and Derek! About 12 more hours and we're done! LOL

I like making IA nervous! It pushes me through the long days and nights! HaHaHa

Ignore Amos

Jan 14, 2011
Tucson, AZ
Ok...picked up the Commander yesterday...it was a very long day, week and couple of months...but once I saw what H-Town had put together...it was all worth it..the fit and finish are outstanding..workmanship was top notch!!! I can't thank Dale and his crew enough for all the hard work and attention to detail!!! we still have a long way to go to get it race ready but Dale has set the standard pretty high if I dont say so myself!!

Here are a few pics...with lots more to come as this Commander continues toward being a full fledge racer!

now comes the LT suspension...radios, com systems...new wheels, tires etc...Nicholas, Brian and I have our work cut out for us...

Again thanks to H-Town and all of our other sponsors for their amazing support so far!!!!

illuman

Mar 31, 2011
Ignore Amos, that's a very cool looking Commander! H Town delivered a nice looking product, too.

chevell27

May 13, 2009
vegas
i saw that comander being built and all i gotta say is that sure is a good looking commander makes me want to get one now so i can take it to htown and have it done up too!!!!!!

HTP

Jul 22, 2009
We are ready when you are Chevelle27! LOL

Looking forward to the race!

chevell27

May 13, 2009
vegas
Whats the latest with this are you guys going to be in the silver state race? Itll be cool to see it out there you did a great job htown!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000