Need Info on Ruesch UTVs

F

family adventure

I have been looking into Ruesch UTVS. I spoke with some of their people and it appears they would like me to become a dealer or rep for them possibly. Before I do anything I would like to know if any of you have any experience with the units or the company. The interesting part is they are available with 80 or 150 horse Weber engine set ups. I know Webers are reliable and from what I hear an overall good motor so I considered that a good start.
What I would like is any info good or bad that you all may have on them.
Thanks

F

family adventure

no reply? COme on guys. I have seen these on paper and web I need people who have seen them. I currently run all Polaris stuff so I will not be offended by any opinion good or bad. Are they worth looking into?

F

family adventure

I have been seeing that on some other forums as well. One guy called them a Unicorn because no one has ever seen one up close! I will let you know if I do get to run one.

az_amsoil

Amsoil Arizona - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
I've seen them and wasn't impressed with the quality. Ever seen a Joyner (sloppy welds, cheap brackets, thin metal, Walmart materials)??? Weber was good, but as of late they have had reliability issues. ATK couldn't produce the engines for Ruesch, that is why the deal fell through.

I wouldn't buy one, no aftermarket, who know what warranty is going to be, average quality and not that much less money. Buy a Rhino, Teryx, RZR and put quality aftermarket into it, you'll not regret the decision.

Rhinoracer141

Jan 17, 2009
Chandler
I have one sittin at the shop that we are doing some work to and in my opinion I wouldnt waste my money on one, they use very thin metal in all areas and the shocks are undersized for the application, the drive shafts for the diffs look like they took them out of a toyota pickup (way over kill) I can get some pics if anybody wants to see them.

twp

Kentucky's Finest - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 3, 2009
Richmond Ky.
I saw one at the Brimstone white knuckel event a few months ago. I liked the looks of it but did not get a close look at it. I think I like the way it looked with the long travel we don't see that much around here.

Tim

deviant_illusion

go to the UTVUnderground where there is cool SHIAT
Feb 4, 2009
WVC, UT
I worked with a guy who about 4 years ago quit to start a Import ATV dealership. He has been a Ruesch dealer for 2 or 3 years now and due to low sales he has come back to work with me but his shop is still open. Ruesch is also located in Cedar City Utah with is 3 hours or so south of Salt Lake where I live. Ok so the claim is these are bad ass. But the deal is I know a dealer for them and have also called and emailed Ruesch to see if they would bring one out to run the UTV class with BORRacing.org this last September since it was very close for them and would be great for the public to see these things in action. Ruesch never returned my phone call or email. My coworker said it would be fun but left it at that. I told him just bring out your demo unit witch is a 500cc long travel two seater you can pit with us It will cost next to nothing to come out and race and it may make a sale or two. He said we will see. It never happened. I have never seen one other then in his shop. Ruesch talks about a race program on their web site but will not even return a call or email about supporting a local race. And their local dealer shows no sing of wanting to promote their product. I have never been that great at math but I cant get their claims and their actions to add up. I cant slam their product because I have never seen one in action but then again my point is I have never seen one in action.

ProRuesch

Ruesch Corporate
May 20, 2009
Utah
www.ruesch.us
Sorry guys. its hard to be in all places at the same time. The largest UTV event in the USA is the Moab Rally and we have had several machines there three years in a row. We Attended Sand Expo in CA this summer, The AMA championships this summer, King of the Hammer this summer and Dune fest this summer. On top of this our dealers are also at events all over the country. We would like to support every event but there is literally 8 big venues every weekend.

We Did waste nearly a year working with a R & D company for the Highland V-twin but in the end Highland was not able to produce engines. Seems they forget to tell us that they had sold the molds, suppliers and parts to Huskavarna. It slowed the introduction of the Panther down, but in the end we partnered with Weber and now have the fastest production power plant by nearly twice the hp.<O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p

By the way, no-one has a panther that all the welds have fallen apart on. Someone must be confused. Our first containers of Panthers are just arriving in port next week. Give us a fair shot guys. We really haven’t done anything spectacular. The aftermarket guys have been building better accessories and parts than the OEMs for 50 years. Why is it such a stretch that a company of Dealers from every OEM out there can’t get together and come up with a better product just the same. By the way, our axles come out of Japan and are made exclusively for us.<O:p</O:p

If anyone wants to info on the machines just give us a call. The bottom line is if you take any OEM bike out there and put as much into it as our production bikes, you will spend twice as much. We offer the same warranty as everyone else, Our Dealers have to carry a major OEM to carry our product, we are actually the fastest growing UTV OEM in the country and we have a lot of really good people working to make RUESCH the best. <O:p</O:p

We were first to market with a long travel, a mid travel, a electric 4wd with full independent suspension, Our bikes are the safest in the industry stock right out of the box. And we have the fastest bike available. Not just fast but with high end Fox suspension and 17†of travel. Others are starting to offer larger motors but with their narrow wheel base and minimal seat and belts offering the only place it’s going to get you fast is the hospital. <O:p</O:p

It also sounds like the only video some of you have seen is the panther on asphalt. You might want to visit our site and take a look at the other 6 videos showing uphill climbs, fast cornering in dirt, slick rock crawling, and whoops from hell wide open. <O:p</O:p

Not saying we’re perfect because we never will be but we do offer the consumer twice the bike for half the price. We have a world class German engineered motor which Polaris runs in their sleds, Fox suspension from USA, Diffs and axles from Japan, full polyurethane bushing, adjustable camber, Big bore exhaust, Stock long and mid travel models, high back race seats as well as many other upgrades that other OEMs neglect. <O:p</O:p

We realize we’re the new guys on the block but take a serious look at what this company is about and the industry leading companies that are aligning themselves with us and I think you will like what we’re doing. <O:p</O:p

We have stayed off the forums until now but we are happy to answer any other questions you guys might have. Hopefully we will be able to meet up at the same event in the near future. This is a good forum with a lot of good information. We appreciate the opportunity to have a medium for dialog like this. <O:p</O:p

We are inviting all the Medias and forum owners to attend our 2<SUP>nd</SUP> annual meeting in Vegas in January so they can drive some machines, see things first hand and give you there impression of what were offering. <O:p</O:p

By the way, Side by Side just did a three page review on our company this month. It’s a pretty good read.<O:p</O:p

www.Ruesch.US

View our PDF brochure with a side by side comparrison of costs at
http://www.rueschmotorcompany.com/Agreements/Consumer Brochure.pdf

View Product Videos here
Ruesch Motor Company

ProRuesch

Ruesch Corporate
May 20, 2009
Utah
www.ruesch.us
I have one sittin at the shop that we are doing some work to and in my opinion I wouldnt waste my money on one, they use very thin metal in all areas and the shocks are undersized for the application, the drive shafts for the diffs look like they took them out of a toyota pickup (way over kill) I can get some pics if anybody wants to see them.
I agree. Sounds like you have a early 08 machine. Our Dealer Panel told us much of the same. I think what our people like most is that we don't just to their recomendations, we act on them. Everything you've mentioned was remedied over a year ago. If you have other suggestions for us give me a call. One of our greatest strengths is the quality engineers and dealers we have that keep pushing to be the best. We have made huge changes from from two years ago but we will never stop improving.

F

family adventure

I have over 9 emails and 5 calls into Ruesch trying to find one to look at / drive. Still nothing. I truly believe this company is JOKE and has little to no interest in selling their "Unicorns"! If they did then why the hell will they not return calls or emails to a potential customer?:mad: Well at least I was at one time...
I spoke to their supposed "Midwest rep" and he was supposedly on the road at the time. He said he would call me back in about an hour....well that was almost a month ago........must be they dont measure time the same way we do in Michigan!

beenhad

Sep 22, 2010
I realize these threads are dated, but those that are still even remotley interested in a Ruesch UTV, BETTER READ THIS CAREFULLY.

James Ruesch, the owner of Ruesch Motor Company has screwed DOZENS of dealers out of hundreds of thousands of dollars, and has somehow remained out of jail. I repeat! The creator and master mind of Ruesch Motor Sports (UTV, Side by Side, Panther Alpha Male) Ruesch Media, and many more that he (James L. Ruesch) founded is a SCAM ARTIST.

We don't take or say this lightly and completely understand the implications of this kind of statement, IF IT WAS SAID FALSELY. Be assured it is not.

Also be sure to visit http://www.ripoffreport.com/motor-vehicle/ruesch-motor-company/ruesch-motor-company-ruesch-ut-46d2e.htm

That will just get you started. If your still not convinced reply here and we’ll be happy to unload the warehouse of crap we’ve had to endure with this idiot.

James Ruesch has taken, scammed, stolen HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of dollars from the new dealers that he "Trained" in Las Vegas and has either not delivered any product to them OR has given them machines that are in VERY VERY poor condition/quality.
The machines are what many people originally thought when he first came to market… They are CHEAP CHINESE CRAP. He is not building these machines from the ground up, but is using an existing Chinese UTV company and then tweaking the machines a bit to call it his own .
WE are very disgusted and embarrassed that we have been robbed of over $70,000 and seek to find and bring this company (RMC) and James Ruesch to the authorities.
BUYER/DEALER BEWARE! ASK FOR FINANCIALS! (You won’t see um)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000