need blue and amber lights

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Rigid Industries is now building their e-series LED bars with multiple circuits and ambers, reds, and blues. Patiently awaiting mine!

Ignore Amos

Jan 14, 2011
Tucson, AZ
Rigid Industries is now building their e-series LED bars with multiple circuits and ambers, reds, and blues. Patiently awaiting mine!
We have the Rigid lights in Blue and Amber and Red...which we know are legal for BITD...but we need to get a clarification from SCORE as somebody pointed out that the SCORE rules indicate they need to be Blue Amber and red when not lit... and the Rigids are white when not lit..

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
We have the Rigid lights in Blue and Amber and Red...which we know are legal for BITD...but we need to get a clarification from SCORE as somebody pointed out that the SCORE rules indicate they need to be Blue Amber and red when not lit... and the Rigids are white when not lit..
Its been verbally "OK'd" by Score, but not yet on paper. I understand it is in the works.....

Ignore Amos

Jan 14, 2011
Tucson, AZ
Its been verbally "OK'd" by Score, but not yet on paper. I understand it is in the works.....
Great to know! let me know when you have someting official could ya?

you considering the 500 or 1000 this year? we would have liked to have made the 250 (its a brutal race) but are aiming at the 500 in June.

HDRA1

old buggy dork - UTVUnderground Approved
Sep 3, 2010
Las Vegas nv
i just gotmine it is an awesome piece so easy being one unit nice simple hook ups

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000