Kawasaki My Kawasaki T4

NEVERENOUGH

Oct 25, 2009
I have to say this is the baddest T4 I have seen. I love the cage and rack. I am currently in the market for a new sxs and this is got me thinking maybe T4 for the type of riding we like to do. Rusty what do you think wheel travel is with your design? Also not that is that important but what do you think your top speed is? Here in Az sometimes it is necessary to hit a little pavement between forest service roads so I am just curious thanks.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
I have to say this is the baddest T4 I have seen. I love the cage and rack. I am currently in the market for a new sxs and this is got me thinking maybe T4 for the type of riding we like to do. Rusty what do you think wheel travel is with your design? Also not that is that important but what do you think your top speed is? Here in Az sometimes it is necessary to hit a little pavement between forest service roads so I am just curious thanks.

Wheel travel is right around 16". It works so good. The Walker Evans shocks were set up perfect. We hit 54 off road. I have hit 61 on the street. Vforcejohn makes a clutch kit that combined with a PC5 control and muzzy exhaust can hit 73.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NEVERENOUGH

Oct 25, 2009
Just so you know that makes my decision that much harder lol. I was sold on a new xp4 1k but really like your teryx. My 08 has been a good machine just time to upgrade. I don't suppose you want to make another kit lol, Thanks for all the info now just to pull the trigger on my next toy.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Just so you know that makes my decision that much harder lol. I was sold on a new xp4 1k but really like your teryx. My 08 has been a good machine just time to upgrade. I don't suppose you want to make another kit lol, Thanks for all the info now just to pull the trigger on my next toy.
I am going to build a few more kits. 2 are spoken for so far. This kit works really good. Email me for more info [email protected]

Long Travel Ind.

Human Welding Machine - UTVUnderground Approved
May 31, 2009
anaheim
It came out good rusty.. The one front shot of it it looks wiiiddee!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
It is extra wide. I forgot it has 1" spacers on the front. Haha, I get new wheels this week and I can remove the spacers. The offset is wrong right now.

chilly2031

Sep 5, 2013
Wheel travel is right around 16". It works so good. The Walker Evans shocks were set up perfect. We hit 54 off road. I have hit 61 on the street. Vforcejohn makes a clutch kit that combined with a PC5 control and muzzy exhaust can hit 73.

We are all still waiting for the VFORCEJOHN clutch. It's been a long time and it's still not ready yet. Waiting on bushings to be hardened still.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

G.T.

Jan 15, 2010
Gilroy, CA
How do you like where you have the ride height? Have you played with the preload at all? My LTI kit will be going on today and a little feedback would be great!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000