Crowdog

UTVGuide.Net
Jan 18, 2009
Shingle Springs, CA
www.UTVGuide.net

Attachments

RhinoMaster

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor - Black Rhino Perf
Got mine on order. Muzzy is consistently the best pipe out there in terms of quality, performance, looks, and ruggedness for pretty much every machine they set their sites on. Can’t wait to get mine installed. Once we open up the exhaust, then the fun really starts. Looks like we'll need to tweak our cage a little though...

EllerClanLeader

Mar 3, 2011
Got mine on order. Muzzy is consistently the best pipe out there in terms of quality, performance, looks, and ruggedness for pretty much every machine they set their sites on. Can’t wait to get mine installed. Once we open up the exhaust, then the fun really starts. Looks like we'll need to tweak our cage a little though...
If you don't mind me asking, what option did you order and what was the cost? I am looking for an Exhaust for my XP9. Thanks!:D

jakecarver91

Nov 11, 2009
i think they should make a full exhaust with a single canister also. I think a single canister looks much cleaner!

RhinoMaster

Actually, the only option I had was the finish, and I ordered Black. When I placed my order, they weren't sure if they would be doing just a slio-on or a full pipe. Looks like they've worked that part out and it's a full pipe.

I'll get more details on it and let ya'll know what I find out.:cool:

RhinoMaster

OK, here's the latest scoop. Muzzy will be offering a 2 into 2 full exhaust, finish options for the can will be the traditional Brushed, Polished, and Black. They will be offering a single can version, but only in a slip-on. Numbers aren't in yet for the difference in power gain.

No pricing is available yet.

We're hoping to see these in 30-45 days. As soon as I get mine I'll take a few shots of the installation and finished product. We're also going to be looking to see how the dual system is going to impact our cage design, as the dual system looks like it's going to be in the way of our current design.

I'm like Joey, I can't hardly wait to get my hands on this thing. :D

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
I have a ton of miles on my Muzzy exaust. Love it!

MP

RhinoMaster

I'm putting a set of dual Pro Pipes on my Teryx right now. They look great, can't wait to hear them. Jason has the standard Muzzy Duals on his 4 seat Teryx and loves them. They make a big difference on the Teryx. I gotta think the XP will be just as good or better.

threewheelguy

Aug 24, 2011
Louisana
I am wanting to get a muzzys for my xp also just wondering what fuel control box to get i did a K&N filter through the top plate but seems to getting to much air so i know with exhaust will need a controller any help will be appreciated:confused:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000