Moving to Colorado Springs

Craig

Oct 7, 2010
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Well after living in this great state of CA for 26 years, we are now moving on to Colorado Springs CO. My wife lost her job about 1 year ago and then I lost mine about 2 months ago. We have wanted to move to Colorado for some time now and buy some land for the horses. Well i was offered a job with Colorado Springs Transit and we are going to be on our way now, We are leaving for the first part of our trip this Monday, and will be there for a week looking for a house and schools for the kids. But anyways looking for some new people to ride with, so i thought i would throw a shout out and see if anybody on here lives in Colorado Springs or close by. Would love to hook up and get some riding in.

spangs

IlliNOISE - UTVUnderground Approved
May 25, 2009
illinois
www.spangsfab.com
youll like colorado springs i lived there for 2 years when i was in the army whatever you do dont live on the south end of acadamy blavard on the east side of I25 areound the colony hills apartments your place will get brocken into or your car i lerned the hard way

Craig

Oct 7, 2010
youll like colorado springs i lived there for 2 years when i was in the army whatever you do dont live on the south end of acadamy blavard on the east side of I25 areound the colony hills apartments your place will get brocken into or your car i lerned the hard way
We are looking in the Black forest area, that seams like a nice place.

Craig

Oct 7, 2010
Let me know when you get here. Its not Cali but well make sure you have a good time.
Well I am looking forward to meeting you and I will let you know. I am droping the Rhino and camper off next week, I dont guess I will be ready to ride until January. I hope not to much snow by then, I will have the itch to ride bad by then.

BRPRacer

Broke
Feb 15, 2010
There are always places to ride. Looking forward to meeting up soon. And yes the forest is a great place. It does get alot of snow. But it doesnt last long.

Craig

Oct 7, 2010
Ok folks, we arrived today around 3:00, its very cold for us southern Cal folks, but looks great, it even snowed when we were at famous Daves BBQ. We will start looking for homes in the morning so we will keep you up to date.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000