Monster Jam UTV Racing - tonight!

s2k1

Feb 27, 2009
Ramona, CA
www.benchmarkperformance.us
That's right! Tonight, 1/30/10, at Angels Stadium in Anaheim california, UTVs will race live under the lights! This will be a main event feature, not a half time or pre-event show. Not sure who else is attending, but I do know that Todd Arthur will be back in the Flying Banana after taking a season off.

Last edited:

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Last year there were 20 with Todd & Chad starting behind everyone. Todd had it till Chad basically drove off the side of a jumps and "bumped" Todd out of the way for the win.

Between one of the COD cars and the LT IND car Code took more damage at that one race then we did the following 10 races combined.
Go to 27 seconds and see, and that was just one incident, tough race.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWDqjO4lZUQ]YouTube - Monster Jam Anaheim January 10th 2009[/ame]

Rander637

The Worlds Fastest RZR's - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 22, 2009
So Cal
how did brandon do?
Brandon was on it, he led the first half of the race but the track was an x, so we were crossing lap traffic. Brandon(from what i understand), hit the brakes to avoid cross traffic and tyler winberry(who was in second) got tangled up with him in the middle of the track. Tylers shifter broke off pulling out on the track so he couldnt put his car in reverse.

And doug, your right, monster jam is something else. Off the start I got tangled and pushed off straight into a wall, it was rough. But I cant say enough on how much fun I have racing with Todd Arthur, I have a lot of respect for him and rumor is, he's piloting that banana all next year:)

I had an in-car camera that I was trying to hook up but it broke on me, so sorry guys, no video

And for anyone debating ever racing at monster jam, go for it, theres nothing cooler than putting on a show before a full house, thanks Podium Poductions and Dana Creech for the oppurtunity!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Great work RJ, way to hold it down for Team UTVUnderground!

That will be awesome to see Todd racing again with these guys!!! It will be great to see what Benchmark and HRT pull off motor wise for that Rhino!!!! I am sure they got something up there sleeve if Todd is willing to make a go in the Rhino this year!!!!!!!!!

tyler

Parkse5 - UTVUnderground Approved
May 27, 2009
mission viejo
Great work RJ, way to hold it down for Team UTVUnderground!

That will be awesome to see Todd racing again with these guys!!! It will be great to see what Benchmark and HRT pull off motor wise for that Rhino!!!! I am sure they got something up there sleeve if Todd is willing to make a go in the Rhino this year!!!!!!!!!
Didn't Todd build a teryx? Flyin' Banana III wasn't it?:rolleyes: Congrtats on the win RJ:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000