Midnight Tonight NEW Honda UTV!! Don't Miss It!

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Looks like a Chinese Company knock off of some ungodly monster. Looks cool for utility, but I see zero application for sport. It would be nice if they entered that market too.:(

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
Wow...that thing looks like dog shit. I can't believe Honda signed off on that as a good idea.

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
WOW... Defiantly looks like a work horse.. Not up my alley but I'm sure there is a market for it. Now with that being said I would like to see a aftermarket company blow one out with a LT new cage and light up with a motor mod..lol.. Then we might have a new thread to start. Hell look at the John Deer. When is came out looking like a tractor and now its tearing up the race courses.

NIKAL

May 13, 2012
This makes them the first production UTV to come out with a manual shift gear box! I can guarantee this will not be the only manufacture to do this. I think you are all seeing a small slice of the future UTV market.

TURBO1330

Aug 11, 2009
so cal
why won't they let HRC design one or hsc japan they design sports cars for Honda. hsc south looks like they used the suzuki samurai for inspiration.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000