Mammoth?

aaronjuarez

Aug 2, 2010
I will be up there the 2nd through the 8th. Hit me up or PM me your contact info. We will be at Sherwin Creek. I have a group of 4 trailers and SxS

onemooretime

Apr 12, 2012
Lakewood, CA
I will be up there the 2nd through the 8th. Hit me up or PM me your contact info. We will be at Sherwin Creek. I have a group of 4 trailers and SxS
I was looking at staying at Sherwin Creek. Can you ride out of there?

We are going to be staying at Brown's Owen River Campground.

Last year we stayed at Big Spring.

aaronjuarez

Aug 2, 2010
You can ride out of there. It is a pretty good spot but I have not checked out the others so they may be better

Todd C

Jun 12, 2011
Im heading up in two weeks...25-2nd
Do you know the area well? I've never been and it looks as though I may be up there for a day or two near the beginning of your trip. I'd love to get some guidance on where to ride, etc. Keep me in the loop. Thanks.

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
Do you know the area well? I've never been and it looks as though I may be up there for a day or two near the beginning of your trip. I'd love to get some guidance on where to ride, etc. Keep me in the loop. Thanks.
Todd...Sherwin Creek is a loop with a ride up to a ake and back....very scenic. If you pull into town and turn into the ranger station across the street from Mammoth Mtn RV resort they will give you a map of the trails and you launch about a half mile behind the ranger station. Once on the trails, make sure to have a gps as there are lots of cutoffs. My last ride was a 75 mile loop and only about 25% was on the map....lots of riding. Check out my Mammoth ride on YouTube...search mosslager

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000