Lucas Oil Regional race at Glen Helen 2/26/11

Perfect Race

Feb 9, 2011
Please call or e-mail me if you plan on racing the first Lucas Oil Regional race at Glen Helen on Feb. 26. It is approaching fast and we need to plan for entries, pits etc. and get everybody grouped into classes. So if you have an Unlimited UTV or SR1 let me know your plans so we can be prepared for everyone. [email protected] or call 951/233/2088. Thanks

Reactions: 1 person

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
This is a bump here for Lee and the team at LOORRS trying to plan for Glen Helen. Even if you dont post if you read this please contact Lee as requested above. Lets make the regional event a solid series all season both here in So-Cal and in Arizona!!!!

BTW Welcome to the site Lee, thank you for all you do!

Perfect Race

Feb 9, 2011
Thanks guys, we are trying hard to have good cheap and safe local racing and make it last. Absolutely this race is happening. We have been confirming entries in all the classes and we are expecting a good turnout.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
awesome work Lee and to your entire team at Lucas Oil. I heard around 50 teams have already confirmed!! Lets get as many UTV's as we can out there guys. If you are thinking of racing LOORRS or if you just want to get out and test your skills on an awesome track and in a professional atmosphere than this is the series for you!!!!

UTVUnderground is planning to be at most every event bringing the coverage and showing the love to all of the racers, teams, and sponsors! Come on out, hang with us, and have a great time!!

Grant@funco

Monster Energy / Funco Kawasaki - UTVUnderground A
Feb 8, 2009
Califorinia
Taylor George will be running the entire series in the Monster Energy ,Funco, Kawasaki backed Teryx.

Looking for "HER" first of many championships

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000